• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection bad c/n

Hi,

I got this image rejected for "Reason(s) For Rejection:
    - Bad Info in the following field(s): Serial Number/CN":

I checked on the internet including Flightradar24 and the C/N number seems correct. I appealed and got the following response:

Your appeal for photo id 6002041 has been processed and has been rejected.
    Admin Comments >> There is a space in front of the serial which corrupts the dbase. Pls re-upload. The problem should be fixed. Apologies.

I don't understand why my appeal was rejected? Why is it necessary for me to requeue my image instead of the admin just correcting the info on my photo, especially since there seems to be a problem in the database which is not my fault?

Originally posted by tombra View Post
    Hi,

I got this image rejected for "Reason(s) For Rejection:
    - Bad Info in the following field(s): Serial Number/CN":

I checked on the internet including Flightradar24 and the C/N number seems correct. I appealed and got the following response:

Your appeal for photo id 6002041 has been processed and has been rejected.
    Admin Comments >> There is a space in front of the serial which corrupts the dbase. Pls re-upload. The problem should be fixed. Apologies.

I don't understand why my appeal was rejected? Why is it necessary for me to requeue my image instead of the admin just correcting the info on my photo, especially since there seems to be a problem in the database which is not my fault?
    Auto fill is here to make it easier for the photographer, but it is up to the photographer to make sure, complete an correct infos are uploaded. Screeners can correct a CN during screening, but we do that only very rarely, as we don't have all those helping tools to ensure, that correct infos are entered. On appeal, infos can't be corrected anymore.

BTW: Wrong entries in the auto-fill are generated exactly by wrong entries from uploaders.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
    X