Thread: Steep, low turn + stall warning.

Default Steep, low turn + stall warning.

...and it's commercial aviation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lmhfOLTBUM
    Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

And a nice magenta line to guide you while the ole turn and slip analog thing has apparently gone to seed.

Aaaaand a nifty line-up indicator to avoid being parallel to your intended strip of terra firma. Such as might be the case when you are, say, lined up for a taxiway...

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    And a nice magenta line to guide you while the ole turn and slip analog thing has apparently gone to seed.

Aaaaand a nifty line-up indicator to avoid being parallel to your intended strip of terra firma. Such as might be the case when you are, say, lined up for a taxiway...
    Except we already have a magenta line AND a runway alignment thingy AND 300-900 nm passive RADAR. I do support the procedure of ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have an electronic confirmation of your runway alignment.

"We" do not need yet another safety system to throw out false warnings and then have the poor SOB trying to reconcile what is right...let's just hope they remember fundamentals and fly the GD plane. I may razz Bobby, but I agree with him here.
    Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.