Unable to upload photo because type not listed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to upload photo because type not listed

Hi, I've had this issue several times recently and it's a bit of a pain when it happens because I have to wait for a fix each time. Is there a better way to handle this issue?

I'm trying to upload a shot of CP-861 which is in the database, but it will not auto-fill correctly because the sub-type is not in the list. That means I also cannot manually complete the details because 727-1A0 is missing from the list.

Thanks.

You can add a new type by yourself.
    You have to go to the upload page - aircraft - add type (use this form). Then fill in the informations.
    Now you have to wait - a screener will check this and add (or not) the type. When they accept your
    inquiry, you will receive a email.

Hope this will help you.
    Best Regards from Germany,
    Julian S.​

Comment

Hi Julian,

Thanks for that info. I can see that being helpful for a type that's not in the database, but in this case it is already in the database, just not listed in the sub-type drop-down list.

It seems like an error of some sort if a type is already in the database but not available for auto-fill or manual selection.

I'll try your suggestion though.

Comment

She should be added. With the new site we lost some data from the old site. So thats why some types and airlines are missing.
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Working...
        X