Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Immediately effective: Starter Queue

  1. #21
    Senior Member brianw999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tunbridge Wells, Kent. UK.
    Posts
    11,865

    Default

    I think you will find that Gerardo misunderstood what you said and thought you were asking for individual, detailed explanations. The forum that he refers to is this one... https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...-advice-thread
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !


  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErezS View Post
    How many rejections have you had over the past 14 days?
    you can chack it here:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/members/vi...p?userid=00000
    Enter your membership number at the end of the link instead of 00000.
    I've had 1 rejection in the last 14 days. Would this affect my queue since it's supposed to be an "Upload Queue" and not an overall "Queue" including rejections?

  3. #23
    JetPhotos Crew B7772ADL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Surrey, United Kingdom.
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordan.jacob View Post
    I've had 1 rejection in the last 14 days. Would this affect my queue since it's supposed to be an "Upload Queue" and not an overall "Queue" including rejections?
    Rejections stay valid for 14 days which count towards your upload slots. So for every one rejection, your upload slots are reduced by one until they clear after 14 days, which would account for you only having 4 upload slots available.

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B7772ADL View Post
    Rejections stay valid for 14 days which count towards your upload slots. So for every one rejection, your upload slots are reduced by one until they clear after 14 days, which would account for you only having 4 upload slots available.
    Thank you for the clarification.

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B7772ADL View Post
    Rejections stay valid for 14 days which count towards your upload slots. So for every one rejection, your upload slots are reduced by one until they clear after 14 days, which would account for you only having 4 upload slots available.
    Unbelievably bad system. Queues take forever, and then you wait another 14 days to be able to try again? What an absolutely brilliant way to motivate people to improve pictures. Seems elitist and arrogant and designed primarily to keep people away, except for the chosen few...

  6. #26
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dfu View Post
    Unbelievably bad system. Queues take forever, and then you wait another 14 days to be able to try again? What an absolutely brilliant way to motivate people to improve pictures. Seems elitist and arrogant and designed primarily to keep people away, except for the chosen few...
    Care to explain?

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I have a problem with the loading slot, it only lets me upload one photo a day. Id nš 47928 Greetings

  8. #28
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALFONSO SOLIS View Post
    I have a problem with the loading slot, it only lets me upload one photo a day. Id nš 47928 Greetings
    Should be ok now

    Regards
    Alex

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •