Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Immediately effective: Starter Queue

I think you will find that Gerardo misunderstood what you said and thought you were asking for individual, detailed explanations. The forum that he refers to is this one... https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...-advice-thread
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Quote Originally Posted by ErezS View Post
    How many rejections have you had over the past 14 days?
    you can chack it here:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/members/vi...p?userid=00000
    Enter your membership number at the end of the link instead of 00000.
    I've had 1 rejection in the last 14 days. Would this affect my queue since it's supposed to be an "Upload Queue" and not an overall "Queue" including rejections?

Quote Originally Posted by jordan.jacob View Post
    I've had 1 rejection in the last 14 days. Would this affect my queue since it's supposed to be an "Upload Queue" and not an overall "Queue" including rejections?
    Rejections stay valid for 14 days which count towards your upload slots. So for every one rejection, your upload slots are reduced by one until they clear after 14 days, which would account for you only having 4 upload slots available.

Quote Originally Posted by B7772ADL View Post
    Rejections stay valid for 14 days which count towards your upload slots. So for every one rejection, your upload slots are reduced by one until they clear after 14 days, which would account for you only having 4 upload slots available.
    Thank you for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by B7772ADL View Post
    Unbelievably bad system. Queues take forever, and then you wait another 14 days to be able to try again? What an absolutely brilliant way to motivate people to improve pictures. Seems elitist and arrogant and designed primarily to keep people away, except for the chosen few...

Quote Originally Posted by dfu View Post
    Unbelievably bad system. Queues take forever, and then you wait another 14 days to be able to try again? What an absolutely brilliant way to motivate people to improve pictures. Seems elitist and arrogant and designed primarily to keep people away, except for the chosen few...
    Care to explain?

I have a problem with the loading slot, it only lets me upload one photo a day. Id nš 47928 Greetings

Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALFONSO SOLIS View Post
    I have a problem with the loading slot, it only lets me upload one photo a day. Id nš 47928 Greetings
    Should be ok now

Regards
    Alex