Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection

Hi all,

I was told by one of the admins in the pre-screening thread that this photo is acceptable. Why wasn't it accepted?
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks

Originally posted by FederalAce View Post
    Hi all,

I was told by one of the admins in the pre-screening thread that this photo is acceptable. Why wasn't it accepted?
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks
    Hey

For Info Rejection: Airport/Ramp/Runway/Tower/... shots need the ICAO-Code from the Airport as Registration. In your case you need to Fill CAQ4 in the Registration Field

For Contrast Rejection: You can see a big gap at the Left side of the Histogram, that means that the Dark tones are too bright (too little Contrast)
    Example: Click image for larger version

Name:	histogram.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	1016302
    Better should be this:Click image for larger version

Name:	46442_1501875387.jpg
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	1016303
    The dark tones are more on the right now (no gap) = more contrast: Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt.PNG
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	1016304
    Hope this will help you.

A Pre-Screening is not every time the final result. Every Screener have another opinion or make mistakes.
    Best Regards from Germany,
    Julian S.​

Comment

Originally posted by FederalAce View Post
      Hi all,

Thanks
      It wasn't accepted because it is missing dark tones, therefore contrast, as can be seen in the luminosity histogram.
      There is no guarantee of acceptance based on forum comments. For a start we don't have screening tools available there.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Thanks guys,

Comment

Working...
        X