Bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug?

Hi there yesterday I uploaded two photos one of which is new reg and got accepted within 30 mins, How ever I went to go add one this morning but is says: UPLOAD DISABLED

Uploading has been disabled due to following reasons:
    • You have reached your queue limit

UPLOAD PHOTOS | 8 DAILY SLOTS LEFT | -7 QUEUE SLOTS LEFT | 13855 PHOTOS AHEAD IN QUEUE

Have I done something wrong? Also photo appeared on flight radar 24 then after few minutes it disappeared.

Originally posted by kiwikieran View Post
    Hi there yesterday I uploaded two photos one of which is new reg and got accepted within 30 mins, How ever I went to go add one this morning but is says: UPLOAD DISABLED

Uploading has been disabled due to following reasons:
    • You have reached your queue limit

UPLOAD PHOTOS | 8 DAILY SLOTS LEFT | -7 QUEUE SLOTS LEFT | 13855 PHOTOS AHEAD IN QUEUE

Have I done something wrong? Also photo appeared on flight radar 24 then after few minutes it disappeared.
    Do you have a lot of rejected photos ?

Comment

100% acceptance.

Comment

100% acceptance.
        Uh, no... your acceptance ratio is actually only 20.4%. Each rejection you receive counts against your upload queue limit, which explains why your queue limit has been reached.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
          Uh, no... your acceptance ratio is actually only 20.4%. Each rejection you receive counts against your upload queue limit, which explains why your queue limit has been reached.
          Oh ok thanks on the managed queued photo page it says 1 screened 1 accepted and 100% acceptance.

Comment

Oh ok thanks on the managed queued photo page it says 1 screened 1 accepted and 100% acceptance.
            Did you look at the last 14 days? I believe it's the last 14 days that count

Comment

Originally posted by 71sbeetle View Post
              Did you look at the last 14 days? I believe it's the last 14 days that count
              Ahh I see thanks makes sense now.

Comment

Also photo appeared on flight radar 24 then after few minutes it disappeared.
                Could you provide the photo ID of this photo?

Comment

Hello I have similar problem. I have 1 photo in the queue and 5 rejected. When I try to upload a photo it says: You have reached your queue limit.
                  Could you please check what happen. My photographer id is: 91077.

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by boiko90 View Post
                    Hello I have similar problem. I have 1 photo in the queue and 5 rejected. When I try to upload a photo it says: You have reached your queue limit.
                    Could you please check what happen. My photographer id is: 91077.

Thanks a lot!
                    Please check https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...-Starter-Queue

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                      Thanks a lot for your quick response.

Comment

Have a 100% acceptance ratio in the past 14 days with more than 150 shots in the db , still not able to upload more than one shot a day. Would be great for any help on the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Atamvir Multani View Post
                          Have a 100% acceptance ratio in the past 14 days with more than 150 shots in the db , still not able to upload more than one shot a day. Would be great for any help on the same.
                          hi,
                          you had a slot reduction but I've removed it and you now have 20/10 slots - regards

Comment

Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post
                            Could you provide the photo ID of this photo?
                            ZK-HKZ. MBB-Kawasaki BK117B-2. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks .

Comment

Thanks, we will look into it.

Comment

Working...
                              X