X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection due Bad Data

Hi there

Would someone please assist with this rejection advice for

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Whilst the aircraft is flying in TNT colours, it appears to have been registered to ASL Airlines since May 2016. I therefore chose ASL Airlines and ticked Cargo.

Thanks for any help and I will re-submit.

Cheers
    Mark

Yeah, the screeners got paranoid this time. Hope you cant submit.

Comment

Originally posted by Radioactivity View Post
      Excuse me? No paranoid screeners this time, sorry.

The aircraft is in TNT livery but operating for ASL, so the airline should be: TNT (ASL Airlines)

Edit: Please see the database for similar aircraft in the same livery that belong to ASL... https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/OE-IAF

This was linked to you in your appeal but admittedly it was not clear enough. Hope this helps.
      Last edited by Mr Chips; 2017-08-16, 02:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chips View Post
        Excuse me? No paranoid screeners this time, sorry.

The aircraft is in TNT livery but operating for ASL, so the airline should be: TNT (ASL Airlines)

Edit: Please see the database for similar aircraft in the same livery that belong to ASL... https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/OE-IAF

This was linked to you in your appeal but admittedly it was not clear enough. Hope this helps.
        Hi Mr Chips

Thanks for your reply - that's all the info I needed. I will update and re-submit.

Cheers
        Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Radioactivity View Post
          You know, comments like that really don't help your position here. We try very hard to treat everyone equally but sometimes the kick in the teeth hurts just that little bit too much.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
          X