Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential website bug

Hello,

I hope this is the right place for this post. I think the web page has a bug.
    I had a photo in the queue screening. Last time I looked at the queued photos list, it had 101 photos in front. Later, the photo didn't appeard either between accepted pictures or in the rejected photo list. The photo just disappeared, and I certainly did not delete it.
    The photo queue ID: 6026935. It was an USAF Boeing C-17A Globemaster III.

Has anyone ever encountered this situation or does anyone have any explanation of why this happened?

Cheers
    Stefan A.

Wait a bit! When the photo is not rejected it need some time to appear on the website due to the cache.
    Best Regards from Germany,
    Julian S.​

Comment

I know that, but that's not the case now. The photo has already been scanned for more than 12 hours. I had several pictures in the same block, and all the others appeared immediately on the lists.

Comment

Probably the cache.
        I uploaded a new registration last night and it took around 4 hours before it started appearing in places... but just wait a while longer I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by stefan_nicolae View Post
          Hello,

I hope this is the right place for this post. I think the web page has a bug.
          I had a photo in the queue screening. Last time I looked at the queued photos list, it had 101 photos in front. Later, the photo didn't appeard either between accepted pictures or in the rejected photo list. The photo just disappeared, and I certainly did not delete it.
          The photo queue ID: 6026935. It was an USAF Boeing C-17A Globemaster III.

Has anyone ever encountered this situation or does anyone have any explanation of why this happened?

Cheers
          Stefan A.
          Hi,

Really sorry about this but it looks like we had some kind of technical issue with the photo and it appears to be lost. We cannot find a way to recover it.

If possible, please could you re-upload the photo and provide me with the photo queue ID?

Sorry and thanks in advance,
          Laurence

Comment

Hi there!

Speaking of bugs & glitches I am facing the following situation since yesterday when I try uploading a photo:

I get the message "Uploading has been disabled due to following reasons: You have reached your queue limit" while presently there is just one photo in my queue and zero photos in processing.

Is this normal?
            Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance
            George

Comment

Ok. Thank you, Laurance.
              I will reupload the photo when I will have upload slots available.

Stefan A,

Comment

Originally posted by gxaid View Post
                Hi there!

Speaking of bugs & glitches I am facing the following situation since yesterday when I try uploading a photo:

I get the message "Uploading has been disabled due to following reasons: You have reached your queue limit" while presently there is just one photo in my queue and zero photos in processing.

Is this normal?
                Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance
                George
                Do you have some rejected photos since the last 14 days? If you΄re not sure you can find the rejected photos list here.

For the other users who have the same problem check this.
                Julian S.​

Comment

I was not aware of this new configuration. Now makes sense.
                  Thank you for your prompt reply Julian!

BR
                  George

Comment

Originally posted by gxaid View Post
                    I was not aware of this new configuration. Now makes sense.
                    Thank you for your prompt reply Julian!

BR
                    George
                    No problem. I try to help where i can!
                    Have a nice day.
                    Julian S.​

Comment

Working...
                    X