Not centered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not centered

This one was rejected for three reasons. ONe of them is: Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)

Can someone tell me what is wrong. I don't see it.

[QUOTE=Paul Stam;651856]This one was rejected for three reasons. ONe of them is: Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)

Definitely worth an appeal here! I don't see how it's not centered!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Stam View Post
      This one was rejected for three reasons. ONe of them is: Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)

The plane could be moved a little higher in the frame, very slightly.

Comment

[QUOTE=Nick Aviation Photos;651857]

Definitely worth an appeal here! I don't see how it's not centered!
        if it was rejected for 3 reasons you should check the other 2 before appealing

Comment

Paul,
          You have been around long enough to know the appeal rules by now. Focussing on one reason and ignoring the others will get you a rejected appeal and loss of an upload slot.
          As for the centreing, see here for advice.. https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...l=1#post631245
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Dear Brian,

I didn't appeal this photo. I only wanted to know why this photo isn't centered. The other 2 reasons were right. So I didn't appeal it.

regards,

Paul

Comment

Dear Brian,

I didn't appeal this photo. I only wanted to know why this photo isn't centered. The other 2 reasons were right. So I didn't appeal it.

regards,

Paul
              What really bugs me is uploading a photo, waiting for it to be screened (11 days), rejected for 1 reason, re-uploaded after correction, wait (12 days) and get it rejected for 2 different reasons. Had that with 2 pictures recently

Comment

Working...
              X