Bad take-off computation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
    Manure shoveling vs. aeroengineer moment: Weight on the nose wheel.

Remember that MD-80 that laid into it a bit too hard as he turned onto the runway?
    Here we are. I think that I'll never regret the choice of my jetphotos prototypes. MD-80s are and have been so very uncommon in Germany, at least since I am an aviation enthusiast, I really regret that.

If we talk about my home airport, there only 1 airline comes to my mind which in the past here operated MD-80s. And who else if not the jetphotos platform will tell me in a second if I am right...
    Man, I should be right if we talk about my home airport. Scandinavian airlines. Here is the evidence:
    SK-MD82 at Dusseldorf Rhein Ruhr International airport

SK stopped to fly that beautiful bird in 2013. But I don't think that the reason was bad t/o computation. I respect the pilots from Copenhagen everytime I see them, nowadays without MD-80.

Btw, Bobby tried to do what I told him in late August? Back then I thought that he and me overfly the 1,000 post hurdle at the same time. But probably that'll not happen.. But that's ok.

PS: Iberia also once owned MD-80s before they've become an "Airbus only airline" (!). But I just can't remember if they also flew their MD-80s to DUS. That's a question which you can ask the jetphotos database.
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2017-09-04, 22:33. Reason: Iberia
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
    X