Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrongfully Accepted

Hey guys,

I was going through my images and found a photo which clearly shows foreground clutter... possibly a fence. It was accepted, and I don't think it's fair for other photographers... I have provided the link below anyway we can delete this photo from the database? I have other photos of the plane that I can post instead of this...

Thanks all!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

It's your photo?

Comment

Originally posted by FederalAce View Post
      Hey guys,

I was going through my images and found a photo which clearly shows foreground clutter... possibly a fence. It was accepted, and I don't think it's fair for other photographers... I have provided the link below anyway we can delete this photo from the database? I have other photos of the plane that I can post instead of this...

Thanks all!

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8638843
      it has been correctly accepted. Either you are showing the wrong photo, or this a new way of getting hits.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
        it has been correctly accepted. Either you are showing the wrong photo, or this a new way of getting hits.
        Look at the trees, you'll notice what I'm talking about... clear change in the contrast.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	66f7a7b24f8519949e59b678861c452d.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	771.7 KB
ID:	1016499

Do you see it?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8500[/ATTACH]

Do you see it?
            Now yes, but still not in the accepted photo. Did you clone it away?

Name:	14436_1499373349.jpg
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	1016500

Comment

Now yes, but still not in the accepted photo. Did you clone it away?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8501[/ATTACH]
              Nope.. Here I'll prove it with the accepted photo. I equalized the accepted photo and made the comparison line... I went up to the airport today and went to the location I took this photo from, it's a fence that got in the way of the lens...

Name:	14436_1499373349.jpg
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	1016512

Comment

Originally posted by kiwikieran View Post
                It's your photo?
                Yes, it's my photo

Comment

Yes, it's my photo
                  I have no idea what you are on about but you said it was wrongfully accepted and it is your photo.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwikieran View Post
                    I have no idea what you are on about but you said it was wrongfully accepted and it is your photo.
                    It's my photo... and I just don't find it fair for everyone else

Comment

OK, did you manipulate the uploaded photo? Is it that, what you mean? The photo in the db has been correctly accepted, as there is no visible obstruction and no visible manipulation.

So, if you want the photo removed, post it here: https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...otos-In-The-DB

Comment

OK, did you manipulate the uploaded photo? Is it that, what you mean? The photo in the db has been correctly accepted, as there is no visible obstruction and no visible manipulation.

So, if you want the photo removed, post it here: https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...otos-In-The-DB
                        Ok, will post there and I didn't manipulate it, I just saw a white contrast on the left side which kinda looks like an obstruction...

Comment

Working...
                        X