Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad info .... help

So I just got this shot rejected for bad info:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Can someone tell me how I can tell what the bad info is? Everything I entered was correct so I'm really confused

Originally posted by 71sbeetle View Post
    So I just got this shot rejected for bad info:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Can someone tell me how I can tell what the bad info is? Everything I entered was correct so I'm really confused
    Was rejected for the Serial / Construction Number.

So either you didn't fill it in (and was easily obtainable from the net), or you filled it in incorrectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephan Rossouw View Post
      Was rejected for the Serial / Construction Number.

So either you didn't fill it in (and was easily obtainable from the net), or you filled it in incorrectly.
      I definitely filled it in and double checked it. Plane just had a tail number change a few months ago, so I auto-filled with old tail number, double checked that all info was correct (including the 14500971 serial number) and then manually changed the tail number to the new one. Which is why I am very confused

Comment

Originally posted by 71sbeetle View Post
        I definitely filled it in and double checked it. Plane just had a tail number change a few months ago, so I auto-filled with old tail number, double checked that all info was correct (including the 14500971 serial number) and then manually changed the tail number to the new one. Which is why I am very confused
        If you change the reg manually the c/n will disappaer. The c/n is linked to the old reg and autofill so if you change that the c/n goes blank. You need to fill in the c/n as again and double check before hitting upload.

Brgds
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
          If you change the reg manually the c/n will disappaer. The c/n is linked to the old reg and autofill so if you change that the c/n goes blank. You need to fill in the c/n as again and double check before hitting upload.

Brgds
          Weird, I do see that now. When I checked the C/N I had just typed in the new registration without changing fields but as soon as you click in a different field it does remove it! You live and you learn!
          Thank you Stephan and Erwin for the help

Comment

Working...
          X