Thread: Brand New CSeries I made for FSX

Default CSeries Model Made for FSX

Some pics of my first model built from scratch.

Enjoy the pics!
    Last edited by hongmng; 09-10-2017 at 06:59 AM.

Well done. What design software did you use ? I used to build helicopters for FS9 and FS2004 using Flight Sim Design Studio. This might interest you... http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/...ll&bool=phrase
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Quote Originally Posted by hongmng View Post
    Some pics of my first model built from scratch.
    [...]
    Enjoy the pics!
    Ah, this is what we all are lookin for. And yes, I'll enjoy your pictures. Also here on my home airport, the C series can be spotted. I know one "very tiny" airline
    who on DUS uses the C series... With a little help from... the jetphotos database, and the search word is
    Bombardier CSeries CS100 :
    Here at DUS, we have (almost) all a/c types. Just ask.
    One evening, not long ago, I watched TV and I wondered what you will possibly do after you've lost one parent. Strange question, why did I wonder. You will possibly be annoyed because he will miss so many happenings which you liked to show him. But after you somehow have regained your countenance, you will also join again people who you don't know. Stay strong, Jimmy.

Aviation enthusiast since more than 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by brianw999 View Post
    Well done. What design software did you use ? I used to build helicopters for FS9 and FS2004 using Flight Sim Design Studio. This might interest you... http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/...ll&bool=phrase
    Thanks Brian. Those Helicopters look amazing! I have yet to learn how to make a VC. And yes, I did use FSDS.

PS: just downloaded the Era A119 to test it in FSX. Good news: It works!

Quote Originally Posted by LH-B744 View Post
    Ah, this is what we all are lookin for. And yes, I'll enjoy your pictures. Also here on my home airport, the C series can be spotted. I know one "very tiny" airline
    who on DUS uses the C series... With a little help from... the jetphotos database, and the search word is
    Bombardier CSeries CS100 :
    Here at DUS, we have (almost) all a/c types. Just ask.
    Thanks LH-B744, I have a friend here from DUS, seems like a cool airport. In in North America it won't be till next year til we'll see a commercial CSeries. You guys get the Fokkers and Avros we don't get here too. But hey at least we have hundreds of Mad Dogs here...
    Last edited by hongmng; 09-19-2017 at 04:45 AM.

Wow ! I never realised that my Helo's would work in FSX. I'll have to try them.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !