Brand New CSeries I made for FSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New CSeries I made for FSX

Some pics of my first model built from scratch.

Enjoy the pics!
    Last edited by hongmng; 2017-09-10, 06:59.

Well done. What design software did you use ? I used to build helicopters for FS9 and FS2004 using Flight Sim Design Studio. This might interest you... http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/...ll&bool=phrase
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by hongmng View Post
      Some pics of my first model built from scratch.
      [...]
      Enjoy the pics!
      Ah, this is what we all are lookin for. And yes, I'll enjoy your pictures. Also here on my home airport, the C series can be spotted. I know one "very tiny" airline
      who on DUS uses the C series... With a little help from... the jetphotos database, and the search word is
      Bombardier CSeries CS100 :
      Here at DUS, we have (almost) all a/c types. Just ask.
      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
        Well done. What design software did you use ? I used to build helicopters for FS9 and FS2004 using Flight Sim Design Studio. This might interest you... http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/...ll&bool=phrase
        Thanks Brian. Those Helicopters look amazing! I have yet to learn how to make a VC. And yes, I did use FSDS.

PS: just downloaded the Era A119 to test it in FSX. Good news: It works!

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
        Ah, this is what we all are lookin for. And yes, I'll enjoy your pictures. Also here on my home airport, the C series can be spotted. I know one "very tiny" airline
        who on DUS uses the C series... With a little help from... the jetphotos database, and the search word is
        Bombardier CSeries CS100 :
        Here at DUS, we have (almost) all a/c types. Just ask.
        Thanks LH-B744, I have a friend here from DUS, seems like a cool airport. In in North America it won't be till next year til we'll see a commercial CSeries. You guys get the Fokkers and Avros we don't get here too. But hey at least we have hundreds of Mad Dogs here...
        Last edited by hongmng; 2017-09-19, 04:45.

Comment

Wow ! I never realised that my Helo's would work in FSX. I'll have to try them.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
          X