"U still need to add night shot category"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "U still need to add night shot category"

Hi, i just got a pic approved with the comment to add the night shot category, i can't find how i do that i agree that it need to be in that category but i dont know how.

Originally posted by niklas View Post
    Hi, i just got a pic approved with the comment to add the night shot category, i can't find how i do that i agree that it need to be in that category but i dont know how.
    Just login in your account, enter in your photo and there is a button in the right side call "correct info". Enter this link and correct the infos you want. Tell me if you have any other question.
    see the image attached

Click image for larger version

Name:	correct.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	1017104

Comment

Hi, thanks but that option does not exist, the correct info is there but there is no option for night photo

Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
      Just login in your account, enter in your photo and there is a button in the right side call "correct info". Enter this link and correct the infos you want. Tell me if you have any other question.
      see the image attached

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9151[/ATTACH]

Comment

Hi, thanks but that option does not exist, the correct info is there but there is no option for night photo
        Oh, understand. Let's wait any team member reply your question!

Comment

Hey Niklas!

You have to do add the category in uploading process or in the queue. When you click on [USER] in the upper right corner > Photos > Add Photos and scroll down you can see this Form:

Name:	1.JPG
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	1017105
          Here you can apply the Category which is Aircraft or Photo specific.
          If you have forgot that, you can apply the category in screening process. For that click on [USER] > Photos > Manage queued photos. Now you can see your Photos and on the right hand side two buttons. Click on Correct Info:

Name:	2.JPG
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	1017106
          Now a popup appears. Click on the green "Additional Options" Button on the lower left side:

Name:	3.JPG
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	1017107
          When you have done this, you can change the categories. If you were finished, you only have to click on the Blue "Submit Corrections" Button.

Name:	4.JPG
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	1017108

Finally you are done!
          I hope that short guide will solve your problem
          If you had any questions, write them down and someone will help you.
          Best Regards from Germany,
          Julian S.​

Comment

Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
            Hey Niklas!

You have to do add the category in uploading process or in the queue. When you click on [USER] in the upper right corner > Photos > Add Photos and scroll down you can see this Form:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9152[/ATTACH]
            If you have forgot that, you can apply the category in screening process. For that click on [USER] > Photos > Manage queued photos. Now you can see your Photos and on the right hand side two buttons. Click on Correct Info:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9153[/ATTACH]
            Now a popup appears. Click on the green "Additional Options" Button on the lower left side:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9154[/ATTACH]
            When you have done this, you can change the categories. If you were finished, you only have to click on the Blue "Submit Corrections" Button.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9155[/ATTACH]

Finally you are done!
            Julian, but in his case the photo already been approved and is not in the queue anymore. When this happen, what's the best option to correct? Want to know too, just in case! Thanks!

Comment

Hi, thanks but the photo is already aproved and in my album, the comment was given when the photo was approved

Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
              Hey Niklas!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9152[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]9153[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]9154[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]9155[/ATTACH]

Finally you are done!

Comment

Can you post a link to the picture please ? If this is regarding a 747 approach into Heathrow by Niclas Karich then I have probably solved the request.
                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Thanks alot, nope, not that one, here it is: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8703591

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                  Can you post a link to the picture please ? If this is regarding a 747 approach into Heathrow by Niclas Karich then I have probably solved the request.

Comment

Thanks alot, nope, not that one, here it is: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8703591
                    Hi Niklas.

When you get the result of your uploads, in this case the approval of the photo with a comment "Please select Night Shift Category", it simply means to please remember next time you upload to select the right categories. After several warnings to use the right categories your photos will be rejected based only on that.

In this case the photo was accepted and the screener selected the correct category for you.

Comment

ah, ok, thanks, wilco /Niklas

Originally posted by Stephan Rossouw View Post
                      Hi Niklas.

When you get the result of your uploads, in this case the approval of the photo with a comment "Please select Night Shift Category", it simply means to please remember next time you upload to select the right categories. After several warnings to use the right categories your photos will be rejected based only on that.

In this case the photo was accepted and the screener selected the correct category for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X