Embraer 195

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embraer 195

I just failed to ask the jetphotos database for photos of an Embraer E195. So, why did I fail? Am I too stupid (which btw would be the easiest answer)?

And I can show evidence that I haven't just invented something. Look at this:
    Entdecken Sie die Faszination des Modellbaus mit Revell. Wir haben eine große Auswahl an Produkten für Jung und Alt, darunter ferngesteuerte Autos, Flugzeuge und Boote. Bauen Sie Ihren Traum noch heute!

EN-E195. Should be part of the jetphotos database, shouldn't it. So, all you MUC spotters... You have a task.

PS: Btw, sometimes I am also too stupid to hit the "unlink" button for only 1 line. During 3 or 4 attempts, I just tried to only unlink the line which begins with "EN-E195". And the result now is correct. Ok, I never tried to understand that...

Computers... This is normal. I am happy that wikipedia knows the difference between E190 and E195 ... Wow.
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2017-09-25, 17:01. Reason: Computers...
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

The E195 is just the marketing name of the E190-200, which you can see plenty of here:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
      The E195 is just the marketing name of the E190-200, which you can see plenty of here:
      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/keyw...raer%20190-200
      Harr. I was 100% convinced that it was my fault. But (Ich weiß gerade nicht ob wir das nicht kurz auf Deutsch fortführen könnten, wir könnten bestimmt, bis Brian auf den Prinzipien dieses Forums beharrt...) So.. God said that this is an English forum.

One thing still strikes me. Revell today is the only company which is able to give me the Embraer 195 when I write
      "Embraer 195"
      in one of the bigger searching machines?!

Let me show you the introduction of a de dot wiki article, not in a quotation, because
      God said that this is...
      but am I stupid or are the words E190-200 not present in the first 3 sentences of this article:
      Probably a German problem, in the de wikipedia

Nevertheless. Since I am here I always trust this platform in case of any doubt. So, Thank You!

Grüsse nach Kloten.

Comment

Ah. And I don't give up that fast!

My question for the jetphotos database has been this one, let me call it an Embraer 195, plus this very special airport:
        Embraer 195 in Italy

I was able to find 124 results for "Embraer" in combination with LIMJ. But these also includes our "neighbors" from Schiphol.

So, isn't it legal to ask for more Air Dolomiti Embraer 195 photos in combination with that airport?

Most of the time, I am not really mean, but the "Embraer 195 in Italy" example which I mentioned above does neither really show much of
        a) the typical features of an Embraer 195
        nor
        b) the typical features of that airport. And the surrounding of this airport is worth one or two jetphotos, imho.

PS: Let "us" call it an Embraer E195...
        Definitely an E195

And LX, don't misunderstand me. We can call it whatever we like. For passengers who like to read schedules in detail, TP 541 appears as "EMJ", which the official Summer schedule 2017 (valid until October) here at DUS (and on my screen right in this moment) explains as...
        TP Embraer, ERJ-170

But imho we don't have to discuss about the official EDDL Summer schedule 2017. Try to find 190, or 192 (190-200 in Boeing letters...), or 195, n/a.

What really would interest me: how does an E195 appear on the screen, for EDDL atc?
        Last edited by LH-B744; 2017-09-25, 19:43. Reason: E195? or E190-200IGW? or... ERJ-170?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0d946940b63cd64755f55a3ea6df37c8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	1017335

I really cannot follow you.
          https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/29739

Comment

Originally posted by flying Doc View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9396[/ATTACH]

I really cannot follow you.
            No problem. Ask LX-A343 (I hope he has read and understood my edited #4 here in this topic, or I'll give him my phone number).
            Last edited by LH-B744; 2017-09-25, 19:45. Reason: :-D

Comment

Working...
            X