Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My account still not verified.

My jetphoto account was Colin L.

Can you verified my account coz i had just verieied half and hour ago and still not verified.

Thank You.
    Colin L

Please send me a PM with your email address used to make the account and I'll verify it for you.

Best regards
    Alex

Comment

Good Day JetPhoto Admins.

I registered on JetPhotos dot com a number of days ago, and was told I would receive an email for my account verification.
      After waiting for a few days and no email received, I decided to come here to ask, only to find that I need to again register before I could post to this forum.
      I just did that, and received an email almost immediately, hence why I can post this question now
      However, on the photo page, it still says I my account is not verified.
      I am confused.
      Q1 - Is it true that the forum site and the Jetphotos site have (require) two separate registrations?
      Q2 - If the forum registration happened almost instantly, why am I still waiting for the email verification for JetPhotos?

Please assist.
      Many thanks.
      Viv

Comment

Originally posted by Viv Pike View Post
        Good Day JetPhoto Admins.

I registered on JetPhotos dot com a number of days ago, and was told I would receive an email for my account verification.
        After waiting for a few days and no email received, I decided to come here to ask, only to find that I need to again register before I could post to this forum.
        I just did that, and received an email almost immediately, hence why I can post this question now
        However, on the photo page, it still says I my account is not verified.
        I am confused.
        Q1 - Is it true that the forum site and the Jetphotos site have (require) two separate registrations?
        Q2 - If the forum registration happened almost instantly, why am I still waiting for the email verification for JetPhotos?

Please assist.
        Many thanks.
        Viv
        Hi

Q1. Yes it is true. 2 different accounts.
        Q2. It is possible that your mail provider thought that the account activation mail was spam. Have you checked your spam folder? Please PM me your email address and I can ensure that the account becomes verified.

Thanks,
        Laurence

Comment

I have the same problem verifying my jetphotos account, can someone help me with that, I'll be grateful.

Thanks in advance,
          Rodrigo Meza

Comment

Originally posted by Rodrigo Meza View Post
            I have the same problem verifying my jetphotos account, can someone help me with that, I'll be grateful.

Thanks in advance,
            Rodrigo Meza
            Hi,

Please PM me your email address and I can take a look into it.

Thanks

Comment

Thank you, I already PM you

Comment

Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post
                Hi,

Please PM me your email address and I can take a look into it.

Thanks
                Done

Comment

Originally posted by Rodrigo Meza View Post
                  Done
                  Account should now be set as verified. Please PM me if you are still having issues.

Comment

My account on the main site still doesnt appear to be verified. When I highlight my account name and click on the "Photos" option in the dropdown i get the message "Account not yet verified"

Comment

But, is it possible you post in forums without your account being verified?

Comment

Forum accounts differ from the main Jetphotos account so it is possible to post on the forum without having the main Jetphotos account verified.

Please send me a PM if your account is not verified and I can look into it.

Comment

Good Day,

My account on the main site doesnt appear to be verified. When I highlight my account name and click on the "Photos" option in the dropdown i get the message "Account not yet verified"

Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by Marjet77 View Post
                            Good Day,

My account on the main site doesnt appear to be verified. When I highlight my account name and click on the "Photos" option in the dropdown i get the message "Account not yet verified"

Please help.
                            Hi,

Please PM me your email address and I can take a look.

Thanks,
                            Laurence

Comment

Working...
                            X