Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: My account still not verified.

  1. #1
    Junior Member Colin L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1

    Angry My account still not verified.

    My jetphoto account was Colin L.

    Can you verified my account coz i had just verieied half and hour ago and still not verified.

    Thank You.
    Colin L

  2. #2
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,403

    Default

    Please send me a PM with your email address used to make the account and I'll verify it for you.

    Best regards
    Alex

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Port Elizabeth, South Africa
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Good Day JetPhoto Admins.

    I registered on JetPhotos dot com a number of days ago, and was told I would receive an email for my account verification.
    After waiting for a few days and no email received, I decided to come here to ask, only to find that I need to again register before I could post to this forum.
    I just did that, and received an email almost immediately, hence why I can post this question now
    However, on the photo page, it still says I my account is not verified.
    I am confused.
    Q1 - Is it true that the forum site and the Jetphotos site have (require) two separate registrations?
    Q2 - If the forum registration happened almost instantly, why am I still waiting for the email verification for JetPhotos?

    Please assist.
    Many thanks.
    Viv

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viv Pike View Post
    Good Day JetPhoto Admins.

    I registered on JetPhotos dot com a number of days ago, and was told I would receive an email for my account verification.
    After waiting for a few days and no email received, I decided to come here to ask, only to find that I need to again register before I could post to this forum.
    I just did that, and received an email almost immediately, hence why I can post this question now
    However, on the photo page, it still says I my account is not verified.
    I am confused.
    Q1 - Is it true that the forum site and the Jetphotos site have (require) two separate registrations?
    Q2 - If the forum registration happened almost instantly, why am I still waiting for the email verification for JetPhotos?

    Please assist.
    Many thanks.
    Viv
    Hi

    Q1. Yes it is true. 2 different accounts.
    Q2. It is possible that your mail provider thought that the account activation mail was spam. Have you checked your spam folder? Please PM me your email address and I can ensure that the account becomes verified.

    Thanks,
    Laurence

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I have the same problem verifying my jetphotos account, can someone help me with that, I'll be grateful.

    Thanks in advance,
    Rodrigo Meza

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo Meza View Post
    I have the same problem verifying my jetphotos account, can someone help me with that, I'll be grateful.

    Thanks in advance,
    Rodrigo Meza
    Hi,

    Please PM me your email address and I can take a look into it.

    Thanks

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Thank you, I already PM you

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laurencefr24 View Post
    Hi,

    Please PM me your email address and I can take a look into it.

    Thanks
    Done

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo Meza View Post
    Done
    Account should now be set as verified. Please PM me if you are still having issues.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2

    Default

    My account on the main site still doesnt appear to be verified. When I highlight my account name and click on the "Photos" option in the dropdown i get the message "Account not yet verified"

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1

    Default

    But, is it possible you post in forums without your account being verified?

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Forum accounts differ from the main Jetphotos account so it is possible to post on the forum without having the main Jetphotos account verified.

    Please send me a PM if your account is not verified and I can look into it.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Good Day,

    My account on the main site doesnt appear to be verified. When I highlight my account name and click on the "Photos" option in the dropdown i get the message "Account not yet verified"

    Please help.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marjet77 View Post
    Good Day,

    My account on the main site doesnt appear to be verified. When I highlight my account name and click on the "Photos" option in the dropdown i get the message "Account not yet verified"

    Please help.
    Hi,

    Please PM me your email address and I can take a look.

    Thanks,
    Laurence

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •