A380 Rudder Reversals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATLcrew View Post
    That kid reminds me of someone else at that age way more than he should.

Scary isn't it? Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post
      Not that impressive. Extending the flaps by gravity? Come on! Any 5 y/o knows better.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
      --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
        Not that impressive. Extending the flaps by gravity? Come on! Any 5 y/o knows better.
        It's not in blue font, so I guess you are just a killjoy. You probably don't like puppies either!

Comment

It's not in blue font, so I guess you are just a killjoy. You probably don't like puppies either!
          It was a joke, blue font or not. When I say a joke during a spoken conversation I don't talk with blue font either.
          "Any 5 y/o knows better" should have been a good hint.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
          --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Scary isn't it? Me too.
            The question is if young ATL and Bobby participated in internet discussion forums and liberally doled out advice to the aviation industry. / blue font.
            Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Working...
            X