Deleting photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting photos

I want to delete the 3 photos of my aircraft from this website and replace them with more up to date ones. Am I able to do this bearing in mind that I am not the person who took the shots nor am I the person who submitted them to jetphotos.
    Thanks

You don't need to have the previous photos deleted. You can simply upload yours and the newest (approved) pictures become the default ones shown on FlightRadar.

Comment

Originally posted by jumppilot View Post
      I want to delete the 3 photos of my aircraft from this website and replace them with more up to date ones. Am I able to do this bearing in mind that I am not the person who took the shots nor am I the person who submitted them to jetphotos.
      Thanks
      So if I understand correctly..You want to delete shots which are taken and uploaded by others photogs?
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Erwin, yes that is correct but if what jvdl has said is correct then I will give it a go Thanks for the advice

Comment

Originally posted by jumppilot View Post
          Erwin, yes that is correct but if what jvdl has said is correct then I will give it a go Thanks for the advice
          With all respect but it is not up to you to delete photos someone else took and uploaded. Imo a strange request.
          “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Working...
          X