Incorrect Number of Views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect Number of Views

The following photo was accepted on Oct 7, but the number of views has been stuck at 0. Does anybody know why? Also there was no email from the screening team about the result.

B-LNJ. Airbus A330-243. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

To assist investigation, I have "liked" this photograph. I particularly like the detail in the mountain. It's "Lantau Peak" isn't it? I've walked it when I was younger.
    --
    David dubya Wilson

Comment

Hi,

Yes, there seems to be something wrong with the view counter as well as the "like" function.

Not sure why this specific photo is affected but we will try to investigate shortly.

Thanks,
      Laurence

Comment

Hi,

Should be fixed now. Unfortunately we cannot backdate the number of views- it will only count from today onwards.

From what I see, screening mails were sent. Perhaps check your spam/junk folder?

Thanks,
        Laurence

Comment

Originally posted by Aldgyte View Post
          To assist investigation, I have "liked" this photograph. I particularly like the detail in the mountain. It's "Lantau Peak" isn't it? I've walked it when I was younger.
          The photo was taken in Vancouver, not in Hong Kong

Comment

IC
            --
            David dubya Wilson

Comment

Working...
            X