Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Photo on Jetphotos.com

Hi,

I uploaded a photo as being a hot photo of the first DHC-6 Twin Otter of one of our local airlines called Divi Divi Air. The aircraft registration is C-GLAI. It got rejected because there already was a photo of this aircraft in the database which I didn't know. Looking at the photo I noticed the photo is stolen from another website and taken on a different date and different place. It concerns this photo taken by a photographer named Dave Subelack. You can see the webpage of the actual photographer here:

https://www.twinotterworld.com/twin-otter-news-blog/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wee_in...57670474783715

As I have been tracking this aircraft a long time because I knew the airlines bought two, I already knew this photo from before. The person who did this clearly knew he was doing something wrong because there's no other photo of this photographer in the database. The photo was taken in Calgary on September 17th and not in Curacao on October 15 as the fake photographer says on jetphotos,com.

I sent an email to a head screener but haven't gotten an answer yet but clearly this photos must be removed as it is a stolen photo. I haven't contacted the actual photographer of this photo yet because I think jetphotos.com can remove it based on the information I have sent.

I will upload my photos again and hope they will be added soon.

Best regards,

A388

Hi there,

Thanks for the investigation.

We have removed the photo from database and contacted the person who submitted it.
    Feel free to submit your photo of it.

Best regards.
    Simon De Rudder
    JetPhotos Management Team

Comment

Originally posted by justtosim View Post
      Hi there,

Thanks for the investigation.

We have removed the photo from database and contacted the person who submitted it.
      Feel free to submit your photo of it.

Best regards.
      Hi justtosim. Thank you for your reply. I uploaded two photos but both have been rejected for not being hot photos(?)

What should I do?

Cheers,

A388

Comment

Originally posted by A388 View Post
        Hi justtosim. Thank you for your reply. I uploaded two photos but both have been rejected for not being hot photos(?)

What should I do?

Cheers,

A388
        Perhaps there was some confusion on the part of whoever screened the image, as it should qualify as hot. If you re-submit it now, I will see that it gets added.

Comment

Working...
        X