Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 250

Thread: YanS - Editing Advice

  1. #101
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Hi Julian,

    Thank you for your help!
    Of course there can be differences! Anything else would not be possible.
    When I ask in the forum if a rejection was worth an appeal a positive pre-screening result is a useful argument to show that my position might be not totally made up out of thin air.

    Best regards from Münster,
    Yannick

  2. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    Now I adjusted the BA A319. Is it better now?
    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender 345g2.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	14302

    And two new ones:
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender 360g.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	665.0 KB 
ID:	14303
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender 361g.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	670.6 KB 
ID:	14304

    Thank you for your answers,
    All the best,
    Yannick

  3. #103
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YanS View Post
    Hi everyone,

    Now I adjusted the BA A319. Is it better now?
    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender 345g2.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	14302

    And two new ones:
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender 360g.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	665.0 KB 
ID:	14303
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender 361g.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	670.6 KB 
ID:	14304

    Thank you for your answers,
    All the best,
    Yannick
    1. ok for me
    2-3 need tighter crops

  4. #104
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    Thank you dlowwa for your feedback! I will give BA a try and leave the others for my personal-collection as they become too soft when I crop them more.

    All the best,
    Yannick

  5. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    Some older photos here. Are they OK?
    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0298V2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1,004.6 KB 
ID:	14603
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1469V2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	14604
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1948V2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	14605 (was rejected a few months ago; I tried to improve the colour)
    4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2999V2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	989.3 KB 
ID:	14606
    5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8417V2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	604.1 KB 
ID:	14607

    Thank you for your answers,
    Best regards,
    Yannick

  6. #106
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,384

    Default

    1) ok
    2) needs a 0.2 CW rotation
    3) ok
    4) a bit too red and slightly overexposed (see the lost of details on tail)
    5) ok

    Regards
    Alex

  7. #107
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Hi Alex,

    Thank you for your advice! I will give 1, 3 and 5 a chance and try to correct 2 and 4

    Best Regards,
    Yannick

  8. #108
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    I would be very happy about some pre-screening on these four.
    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5651v2.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	675.0 KB 
ID:	14888
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5680v2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	726.3 KB 
ID:	14889
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5733v2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	729.6 KB 
ID:	14890
    4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5707v2.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	675.8 KB 
ID:	14891

    #4 would be new in the DB. As this would be my first "new in DB" I want to ask a (maybe stupid) question:
    How to find out the Serial for uploading?

    Thank you for your answers,
    All the best,
    Yannick

  9. #109
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YanS View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I would be very happy about some pre-screening on these four.
    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5651v2.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	675.0 KB 
ID:	14888
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5680v2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	726.3 KB 
ID:	14889
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5733v2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	729.6 KB 
ID:	14890
    4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5707v2.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	675.8 KB 
ID:	14891

    #4 would be new in the DB. As this would be my first "new in DB" I want to ask a (maybe stupid) question:
    How to find out the Serial for uploading?

    Thank you for your answers,
    All the best,
    Yannick
    Quality looks ok on all of them. Use the serial/registration visible on the side of the aircraft.

  10. #110
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Hi,

    Thanks for your time!
    Sounds good! So I will type in „ A4M072 „ for both Reg and Serial?

    Best regards,
    Yannick

  11. #111
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YanS View Post
    Hi,

    Thanks for your time!
    Sounds good! So I will type in „ A4M072 „ for both Reg and Serial?

    Best regards,
    Yannick
    Reg. and serial are the same thing (civil/mil). Perhaps you are asking about the cn? In that case, it is very unlikely the serial and cn are the same.

  12. #112
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Hi ,

    Thank you for your help!
    So, as Reg is for civilian and serial number for military, I leave the „reg-field“ empty and use A4M072 for serial like in this
    example?: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2ED10C50-8A93-49C3-9A9C-45786DFDD836.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	272.3 KB 
ID:	14897

    All the best,
    Yannick

  13. #113
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YanS View Post
    Hi ,

    Thank you for your help!
    So, as Reg is for civilian and serial number for military, I leave the „reg-field“ empty and use A4M072 for serial like in this
    example?: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2ED10C50-8A93-49C3-9A9C-45786DFDD836.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	272.3 KB 
ID:	14897

    All the best,
    Yannick
    As it is not yet delivered, this is considered a civilian aircraft still, so please put A4M072 as the registration. I've found the cn for you, it is 072. So, Registration: A4M072 Serial: 072

    In the future, this information is easily found via Google.

  14. #114
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Hi dlowwa,

    Thank you so much for your help!
    Yes, I will search for the cn on google next time.

    All the best,
    Yannick

  15. #115
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    A feedback on these would be great!
    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5700v2.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	685.1 KB 
ID:	14939
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5710v2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	653.8 KB 
ID:	14940
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5662 2v2.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	775.1 KB 
ID:	14941

    Thanks for your answers,
    Best regards,
    yannick

  16. #116
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YanS View Post
    Hi everyone,

    A feedback on these would be great!
    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5700v2.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	685.1 KB 
ID:	14939
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5710v2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	653.8 KB 
ID:	14940
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5662 2v2.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	775.1 KB 
ID:	14941

    Thanks for your answers,
    Best regards,
    yannick
    1. borderline soft/compression
    2. ok
    3. centering, dark

  17. #117
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Hi,

    Thank for your answer.
    I‘ll try to improve 1 and 3. Is the AirEuropa too far left, too far on the right side? Too high? Too low? I‘m not sure where to center shots from this angle.

    Thanks for your help,
    All the best,
    Yannick

  18. #118
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YanS View Post
    Hi,
    Is the AirEuropa too far left, too far on the right side? Too high? Too low? I‘m not sure where to center shots from this angle.
    Needs a tighter crop on left.

  19. #119
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    Thanks dlowwa for your answer.
    Today I got this rejection ( https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6497558 ). The color-problem was a little bit surprising for me. What‘s the problem here?

    Thank you for your help,
    All the best,
    Yannick

  20. #120
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YanS View Post
    Hi everyone,

    Thanks dlowwa for your answer.
    Today I got this rejection ( https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6497558 ). The color-problem was a little bit surprising for me. What‘s the problem here?

    Thank you for your help,
    All the best,
    Yannick
    Looks a little too yellow. Try adjusting the white balance, should only need a small change.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •