Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 349

Thread: Eduardo Paix„o Silva - Editing Advice

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Hello!

    Can any JP screener please pre-screen these photos! Are these ones 1920x quality acceptable or better upload 1280x?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7253psx1920.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	430.4 KB 
ID:	12266

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6942ps1x1920.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	597.0 KB 
ID:	12272


    Thanks and merry christmas to all JP crew!

  2. #22
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello!

    Can any JP screener please pre-screen these photos! Are these ones 1920x quality acceptable or better upload 1280x?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7253psx1920.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	430.4 KB 
ID:	12266

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6942ps1x1920.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	597.0 KB 
ID:	12272


    Thanks and merry christmas to all JP crew!
    1 soft
    2 heat distortion

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LX-A343 View Post
    1 soft
    2 heat distortion
    Hello and thank you for the quick answer. I reduce the resolution and tried to fix the issues, are these ones acceptable?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7253ps1x1280.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	12273
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6942ps1x1200.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	12274
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6921ps1x1200.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	641.4 KB 
ID:	12275
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6996ps1x1200.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	698.4 KB 
ID:	12276

  4. #24
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello and thank you for the quick answer. I reduce the resolution and tried to fix the issues, are these ones acceptable?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7253ps1x1280.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	12273
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6942ps1x1200.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	12274
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6921ps1x1200.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	641.4 KB 
ID:	12275
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6996ps1x1200.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	698.4 KB 
ID:	12276
    Some softness on the first still (probably low DOF), and the last one a bit. Otherwise ok.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Hello!

    Can any JP screener please pre-screen these photos. The first is 1920x, is quality acceptable or better upload lower resolution? The third is a night shot.
    Thanks and merry christmas to all JP crew!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7272ps1x1920.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.89 MB 
ID:	12309

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7016ps1x1280.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	12310

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7319ps2x1200.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	602.1 KB 
ID:	12333

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6890ps1x1200.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	735.2 KB 
ID:	12312

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6899ps1x1280.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	526.7 KB 
ID:	12313

  6. #26
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello!

    Can any JP screener please pre-screen these photos. The first is 1920x, is quality acceptable or better upload lower resolution? The third is a night shot.
    Thanks and merry christmas to all JP crew!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7272ps1x1920.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.89 MB 
ID:	12309

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7016ps1x1280.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	12310

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7319ps2x1200.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	602.1 KB 
ID:	12333

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6890ps1x1200.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	735.2 KB 
ID:	12312

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6899ps1x1280.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	526.7 KB 
ID:	12313
    1-2 ok
    3-5 borderline dark/contrast

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1-2 ok
    3-5 borderline dark/contrast
    Hello dlowwa, my request was accepted and i have uploaded the first photo as 1600x, hope it will be accepted =)

    I tried to fix the next ones (the first was soft, the others borderline dark/contrast):

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7253ps2X1200.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	12349

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6890ps2x1200.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	705.6 KB 
ID:	12350

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7319ps3X1200.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	578.7 KB 
ID:	12351

    Also are these two ok? Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7330ps2x1400.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	12357
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7340ps1x1400.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	12358

  8. #28
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello dlowwa, my request was accepted and i have uploaded the first photo as 1600x, hope it will be accepted =)

    I tried to fix the next ones (the first was soft, the others borderline dark/contrast):

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7253ps2X1200.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	12349

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6890ps2x1200.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	705.6 KB 
ID:	12350

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7319ps3X1200.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	578.7 KB 
ID:	12351

    Also are these two ok? Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7330ps2x1400.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	12357
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7340ps1x1400.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	12358
    1. ok
    2. blurry, noisy/compression
    3. contrast, color, soft
    4. ok
    5. cut off/motive

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Hello again, can i have JP crew opinion on these two please. Thanks! (the airbus 320 color is white pearl except the nose)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7298ps2x1200.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	476.8 KB 
ID:	12389

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6883ps2x1200.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	463.8 KB 
ID:	12390

  10. #30
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello again, can i have JP crew opinion on these two please. Thanks! (the airbus 320 color is white pearl except the nose)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7298ps2x1200.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	476.8 KB 
ID:	12389

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6883ps2x1200.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	463.8 KB 
ID:	12390
    First is ok; potential contrast issues on second as most of the aircraft is in shadow.

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Hello! Can i have JP crew opinion on these two please. Thanks again!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7369ps1x1200.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	650.1 KB 
ID:	12433

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7409ps2x1280.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	822.2 KB 
ID:	12434

  12. #32
    JetPhotos Crew B7772ADL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Surrey, United Kingdom.
    Posts
    2,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello! Can i have JP crew opinion on these two please. Thanks again!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7369ps1x1200.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	650.1 KB 
ID:	12433

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7409ps2x1280.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	822.2 KB 
ID:	12434
    Hi, both are oversharp, especially the biz jet.

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Hello B7772ADL, i reduced sharpness on both, what do you think:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7369ps2X1200.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	609.7 KB 
ID:	12446

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7409ps3X1280.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	787.1 KB 
ID:	12447

    And also this one please:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS-TRFx1400.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	12448

  14. #34
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello B7772ADL, i reduced sharpness on both, what do you think:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7369ps2X1200.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	609.7 KB 
ID:	12446

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7409ps3X1280.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	787.1 KB 
ID:	12447

    And also this one please:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS-TRFx1400.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	12448
    1: sharpening is better, but the photo is overexposed
    2: contrast
    3: OK

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Hello! Can i have JP crew opinion on these four please. Thanks again!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7102ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	12475

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7584ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	12476

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7571ps1x1400.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	753.6 KB 
ID:	12477

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7530ps1x1400.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	860.1 KB 
ID:	12478

  16. #36
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello! Can i have JP crew opinion on these four please. Thanks again!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7102ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	12475

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7584ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	12476

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7571ps1x1400.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	753.6 KB 
ID:	12477

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7530ps1x1400.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	860.1 KB 
ID:	12478
    1. borderline contrast
    2. borderline oversharpened
    3. borderline contrast
    4. contrast, backlit

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Thanks for you help as always dlowwa.

    Can i have your opinion on these photos please:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7701ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	12497

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7793ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	12498

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7796ps1x1400.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	834.8 KB 
ID:	12499

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7844ps1x1400.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	843.5 KB 
ID:	12500

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7885ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	12501

  18. #38
    JetPhotos.Net Crew pdeboer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    near EHAM/AMS
    Posts
    3,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Thanks for you help as always dlowwa.

    Can i have your opinion on these photos please:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7701ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	12497

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7793ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	12498

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7796ps1x1400.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	834.8 KB 
ID:	12499

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7844ps1x1400.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	843.5 KB 
ID:	12500

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7885ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	12501
    First is somewhat oversharpened, and horizontal tail stab looks cut off (inlcude stab or make a closer crop in which the a/c is centered left/right). A/c in the second photo is mostly in the shadow of the hangar and would probably lead to a contrast rejection. third has a too harsh contrast, one side very dark and other overexposed. fourth looks somewhat overexposed (mainly front part). Fifth looks acceptable

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Hello Pamela, i follow your advice about the A330. Is it better?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7701ps2x1600.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	12527

    Can you give me your opinion on these also:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7831ps1x1400.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	686.2 KB 
ID:	12528

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS-TRGps1x1400.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	12529

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cs-trcps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	12530

    Thanks again!

  20. #40
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello Pamela, i follow your advice about the A330. Is it better?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7701ps2x1600.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	12527

    Can you give me your opinion on these also:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7831ps1x1400.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	686.2 KB 
ID:	12528

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS-TRGps1x1400.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	12529

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cs-trcps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	12530

    Thanks again!
    Quality looks acceptable on all of these.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •