Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 291

Thread: Eduardo Paix„o Silva - Editing Advice

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Hello Pamela, is this crop acceptable? Any other issues?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7896ps3x1600.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	12545

    Thanks for all your advices this year and i wish you a Happy 2018!

  2. #42
    JetPhotos.Net Crew pdeboer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    near EHAM/AMS
    Posts
    3,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello Pamela, is this crop acceptable? Any other issues?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_7896ps3x1600.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	12545

    Thanks for all your advices this year and i wish you a Happy 2018!
    Crop is ok, top of the fuselage seems a bit overexposed?

    Happy 2018 to you too! And i am sure other screeners are happy to give you advice too just make your post non-screener specific

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Hello!

    Can any JP screener please pre-screen these photos! Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8080ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	883.7 KB 
ID:	13518

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8088psx1600.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	879.9 KB 
ID:	13519

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8188psx1280.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	875.3 KB 
ID:	13520

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8272ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	13525

  4. #44
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello!

    Can any JP screener please pre-screen these photos! Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8080ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	883.7 KB 
ID:	13518

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8088psx1600.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	879.9 KB 
ID:	13519

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8188psx1280.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	875.3 KB 
ID:	13520

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8272ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	13525
    First three would be considered similar, so please pick one. Last one probably ok, though the DOF is a bit low.

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Hello!

    Can any JP screener please pre-screen these photos! The motive is acceptable? Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8236ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	13587

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8244psx1600.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	13588

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8287ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	13589

  6. #46
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello!

    Can any JP screener please pre-screen these photos! The motive is acceptable? Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8236ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	13587

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8244psx1600.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	13588

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8287ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	13589
    1 & 3 would be similar, assuming it's the same aircraft. They both also have a bit of blur, so smaller than 1600 might be a good idea. Second one probably ok.

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Hello!
    This one was rejected due to Undersharpened (Soft). Is it better? Or is it better upload a smaller size? Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8088ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	935.0 KB 
ID:	13689

  8. #48
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello!
    This one was rejected due to Undersharpened (Soft). Is it better? Or is it better upload a smaller size? Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8088ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	935.0 KB 
ID:	13689
    The only part of the image that is sharp is the center. Towards the edges (nose, tail) are all very soft, probably out of focus. Not sure you can fix that.

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Hello!

    Can any JP screener please pre-screen this photo! Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8329PS1X1600.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	13696

  10. #50
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello!

    Can any JP screener please pre-screen this photo! Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8329PS1X1600.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	13696
    Borderline contrast, and tail is soft/blurry.

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Borderline contrast, and tail is soft/blurry.
    Hello dlowwa, i choose a photo from a different angle., is it better? Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8366ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	13706

  12. #52
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello dlowwa, i choose a photo from a different angle., is it better? Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8366ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	13706
    Not much better I'm afraid, for the same reasons.

  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Hello!

    Can any JP screener please pre-screen these photos! Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8453psx1600.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	13771

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8505ps2x1280.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	742.5 KB 
ID:	13772

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8497ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	13773

  14. #54
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello!

    Can any JP screener please pre-screen these photos! Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8453psx1600.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	13771

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8505ps2x1280.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	742.5 KB 
ID:	13772

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8497ps1x1600.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	13773
    1. borderline contrast
    2. soft, and motive-ish..almost as much about the car park as the ramp
    3. borderline oversharpened

  15. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Hello!

    Can any JP screener please pre-screen these photos and tell me which one is better for upload. Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8610ps1x1280.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	636.5 KB 
ID:	13837

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8628ps2x1280.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	706.3 KB 
ID:	13838

  16. #56
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello!

    Can any JP screener please pre-screen these photos and tell me which one is better for upload. Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8610ps1x1280.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	636.5 KB 
ID:	13837

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8628ps2x1280.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	706.3 KB 
ID:	13838
    Both lack contrast and are soft in spots, so I don't see one as being better than the other.

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Hello!

    Can any JP screener please pre-screen these photos and tell me which one is better for upload. Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8232ps2x1200.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	907.5 KB 
ID:	14068

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8285ps2x1200.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	711.3 KB 
ID:	14069

  18. #58
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    Hello!

    Can any JP screener please pre-screen these photos and tell me which one is better for upload. Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8232ps2x1200.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	907.5 KB 
ID:	14068

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8285ps2x1200.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	711.3 KB 
ID:	14069
    Please pick the one you want to upload and show it here. Thanks.

  19. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    S„o Miguel island, Azores
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LX-A343 View Post
    Please pick the one you want to upload and show it here. Thanks.
    I like this one more:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8232ps2x1200.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	907.5 KB 
ID:	14071

  20. #60
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Paix„o Silva View Post
    I like this one more:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8232ps2x1200.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	907.5 KB 
ID:	14071
    Low DOF might be an issue as it appears softer closer to the camera.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •