• Hello JP Screeners

Kindly ask to pre-screen both photos.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Eduardo Paixão Silva View Post
      Hello JP Screeners

Kindly ask to pre-screen both photos.
      Minor heat haze and some pretty strong banding/compression in the sky.

Comment

• Hello JP Screeners

Kindly ask to pre-screen this photo.

Thanks!
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello JP Screeners

Kindly ask to pre-screen this photo.

Thanks!
          Overexposed/contrast, noisy.

Comment

• Hello JP Screeners

About this rejection: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10446763

Is it ok now?

Thanks!
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello JP Screeners

About this rejection: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10446763

Is it ok now?

Thanks!
              Color better, but now borderline overexposed/oversharpened.

Comment

• Hello JP Crew/Screeners

I Kindly ask for your attention and action about this unfair rejection case.
                This photo was rejected due to "Bad Info": https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10461284
                Screener comment: "CS100". I've appeal for this rejection and explained that this rejection was due to JP upload "auto-fill" error - please check printscreen attached - unfortunately without success. If there is the option to select the A220, why is it considered "bad info"? As you all know, nowadays the aircraft model is the A220, not the CS100. I also check FR24 and the info is A220. So my aircraft info is correct. There is no bad info.
                I Kindly ask JP Crew to analyse this rejection and accept my uploaded photo.
                Thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello JP Crew/Screeners

I Kindly ask for your attention and action about this unfair rejection case.
                  This photo was rejected due to "Bad Info": https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10461284
                  Screener comment: "CS100". I've appeal for this rejection and explained that this rejection was due to JP upload "auto-fill" error - please check printscreen attached - unfortunately without success. If there is the option to select the A220, why is it considered "bad info"? As you all know, nowadays the aircraft model is the A220, not the CS100. I also check FR24 and the info is A220. So my aircraft info is correct. There is no bad info.
                  I Kindly ask JP Crew to analyse this rejection and accept my uploaded photo.
                  Thanks.
                  Unfortunately for you, you're wrong.
                  After Bombardier was taken over by Airbus the aircrafts produced after that date went the A220-100 and A220-300. The aircraft before remain CS-100 and CS-300.

Comment

• Originally posted by wkd001 View Post

Unfortunately for you, you're wrong.
                    After Bombardier was taken over by Airbus the aircrafts produced after that date went the A220-100 and A220-300. The aircraft before remain CS-100 and CS-300.
                    Dear Member, you are missing my point. The main question is not if it's CS100 ou A220. If you are right, then FR24 info is wrong and the JP "auto-fill" option shouldn't allow us to select the A220 option on this aircraft registration....Do I make myself clear now?

Comment

Dear Member, you are missing my point. The main question is not if it's CS100 ou A220. If you are right, then FR24 info is wrong and the JP "auto-fill" option shouldn't allow us to select the A220 option on this aircraft registration....Do I make myself clear now?
                      I have reflected your thoughts to other image (id: 10715511) that says A220 for HB-JBI; I think the option showed up due to that image.

I hope you get a good resolution regarding this issue by resubmitting with correct info. Next time please do not appeal before you asked on forum because the CREWS will stop commenting as part of the forum rules. There are just a set of strict rules that you have to follow. I am sorry.

I think FR24 would just update the name of aircraft to newest name (I think because they correlate the aircraft type name to ICAO codes) as I have seen many Mitsubishi CRJ on FR24 while Mitsubishi has factually produced 0 CRJ (Bombardier did it on behalf of Mitsubishi).

Comment

• Hello JP Screeners

About registration G-XATW, an A321NX from Titan Airways. Is it considered special scheme? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X