vcruvinel - Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Got this one rejected https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6908708. Any comments to how to improve this one?

Cheers,

Vinicius

Comment

• Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
      Hi!

Got this one rejected https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6908708. Any comments to how to improve this one?

Cheers,

Vinicius
      I would appeal this one. If the appeal is rejected, adjust the midtones in the curves. That should do it.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
        I would appeal this one. If the appeal is rejected, adjust the midtones in the curves. That should do it.
        Gerardo, many thanks for you attention and help. I did an appeal and the image already got accepted in the database.

Have a nice sunday,

Vinicius

Comment

• Hi!

Had this one rejected by underexposed and undersharpened https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6924232. I don't see it`s underexposed but I will really appreciate any comments to improve this shot including in which parts the photo is soft.

Cheers,

Vinicius

Comment

Hi!

Had this one rejected by underexposed and undersharpened https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6924232. I don't see it`s underexposed but I will really appreciate any comments to improve this shot including in which parts the photo is soft.

Cheers,

Vinicius
            Agree not really underexposed, but there does appear to be some softness along the fuselage.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
              Agree not really underexposed, but there does appear to be some softness along the fuselage.
              Thank you for yor feedback, Dana. Understand now the softness from the photo.

Have a nice day!

Comment

• Hey guys,

Just a little help about this two shots that I got rejected:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The rejection reason was vignetting but in both I've applied lens correction before start editing. Any tips in how to correct this issues and why this still happens even after I've applied Lens Correction? Any comments will be really appreciated.

Cheers,

Vinicius

Comment

Hey guys,

Just a little help about this two shots that I got rejected:

The rejection reason was vignetting but in both I've applied lens correction before start editing. Any tips in how to correct this issues and why this still happens even after I've applied Lens Correction? Any comments will be really appreciated.

Cheers,

Vinicius
                  Pretty strong vignetting on the left side..were you shooting through a fence or something?

Comment

Pretty strong vignetting on the left side..were you shooting through a fence or something?
                    Hi Dana. I took this shots in the Heligrill Deck near the Zurich Airport, there is no fence or visible obstacles when shooting there. This is why I didn't understand this big vignetting appears in the shot as I also applied lens correction. So..not the best photo at all, but the point is I want to understand why this happens.

Comment

Hi Dana. I took this shots in the Heligrill Deck near the Zurich Airport, there is no fence or visible obstacles when shooting there. This is why I didn't understand this big vignetting appears in the shot as I also applied lens correction. So..not the best photo at all, but the point is I want to understand why this happens.
                      No idea then. f/6.3 for both of them, which is relatively wide open for your lens. Post an uncropped & unedited version of the first one (doesn't have to be full resolution), and I should be able to tell you if it's just lens vignetting, or maybe something else.

Comment

No idea then. f/6.3 for both of them, which is relatively wide open for your lens. Post an uncropped & unedited version of the first one (doesn't have to be full resolution), and I should be able to tell you if it's just lens vignetting, or maybe something else.
                        Dana, thanks for you reply. Find attached the original photo with no editing (1920px).

Click image for larger version

Name:	swiss1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	1031528

Comment

Dana, thanks for you reply. Find attached the original photo with no editing (1920px).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20070[/ATTACH]
                          Oh, that lens vignetting for sure. Look at how dark the corners are. Given that you cropped a lot less of the left side, that's why the vignetting is still a lot more obvious there. With vignetting that strong, not sure you can fix it.

Comment

Oh, that lens vignetting for sure. Look at how dark the corners are. Given that you cropped a lot less of the left side, that's why the vignetting is still a lot more obvious there. With vignetting that strong, not sure you can fix it.
                            Dana, thanks for your time and for help me. I will try another settings when shotting with this lens to avoid the vignetting.

Have a nice day.

Comment

• Hi for all,

Got this one rejected by underexposed https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6997507. It's in fact underexposed? If yes, can I correct using curves?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi for all,

Got this one rejected by underexposed https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6997507. It's in fact underexposed? If yes, can I correct using curves?

Thanks!
                                Not really underexposed, just really flat light. Probably should have been a contrast rejection instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X