Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 283

Thread: Cristian Quijano - Editing Advice

  1. #1
    Member crisquijano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica (MROC)
    Posts
    340

    Thumbs up Cristian Quijano - Editing Advice

    Hello JP crew... please advice on this image.

    thank you.

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	British_G-YMMD_31OCT17_1200_34s.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	792.7 KB 
ID:	10689

  2. #2
    JetPhotos.Net Crew meneses24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San José, Costa Rica
    Posts
    616

    Default

    Hi Cristian,

    Needs little CW rotation. Perhaps a tighter crop to leave less of the right wing. Overall muy bonita!

    Andrés

  3. #3
    Member crisquijano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica (MROC)
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Pura Vida Andrés... gracias

    A tighter crop on 4:3 will cut the rudder

    Would it work better on 16:9? (this is a draft)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	British_G-YMMD_31OCT17_HI_16-9draft.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	584.7 KB 
ID:	10690

  4. #4
    Member crisquijano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica (MROC)
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Hello... here´s another one... thank you.

    Edelweiss... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Edelweiss_HB-JMG_31OCT17_1200_mug.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	431.9 KB 
ID:	10691

  5. #5
    JetPhotos.Net Crew Julian S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    near EDFH, Germany
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crisquijano View Post
    Pura Vida Andrés... gracias

    A tighter crop on 4:3 will cut the rudder

    Would it work better on 16:9? (this is a draft)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	British_G-YMMD_31OCT17_HI_16-9draft.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	584.7 KB 
ID:	10690
    You can try a crop like this (2:3)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	British_G-YMMD_31OCT17_1200_34s.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	390.2 KB 
ID:	10692
    Best Regards from Germany,
    Julian S.​

  6. #6
    Member crisquijano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica (MROC)
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Hi Julian... thank you... I would need to check that crop is allowed or the 2:3 ratio.

  7. #7
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crisquijano View Post
    Hello... here´s another one... thank you.

    Edelweiss... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Edelweiss_HB-JMG_31OCT17_1200_mug.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	431.9 KB 
ID:	10691
    Maybe a little blurry?

  8. #8
    Member crisquijano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica (MROC)
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Hello again JP Crew... please check this one. thank you.
    KLM
    Version 1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KLM_PH-BHH_31OCT17_1200_perfilado.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	660.9 KB 
ID:	10702

    Version 2
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KLM_PH-BHH_31OCT17_1600_34s.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	870.0 KB 
ID:	10703

    Edelweiss
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Edelweiss_HB-JMG_31OCT17_1200_perfilado.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	425.2 KB 
ID:	10704

  9. #9
    Member crisquijano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica (MROC)
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Maybe a little blurry?
    Thank you... may be yes.

  10. #10
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crisquijano View Post
    Hello again JP Crew... please check this one. thank you.
    KLM
    Version 1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KLM_PH-BHH_31OCT17_1200_perfilado.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	660.9 KB 
ID:	10702

    Version 2
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KLM_PH-BHH_31OCT17_1600_34s.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	870.0 KB 
ID:	10703

    Edelweiss
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Edelweiss_HB-JMG_31OCT17_1200_perfilado.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	425.2 KB 
ID:	10704
    Version 1 looks nicer to me than version 2

    The Edelweiss is a tad soft (or blurry)

    Regards
    Alex

  11. #11
    Member crisquijano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica (MROC)
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
    Version 1 looks nicer to me than version 2

    The Edelweiss is a tad soft (or blurry)

    Regards
    Alex
    Thank you Alex... I just realized and I made a mistake exporting them.

    better version of Edelweiss
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Edelweiss_HB-JMG_31OCT17_1200x_perfilado.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	429.4 KB 
ID:	10705

    thank you

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Member crisquijano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica (MROC)
    Posts
    340

    Default

    New one. improved contrast.

    thx for the advice.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JetBlue_N598JB_30OCT17_1200_34s.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	577.6 KB 
ID:	10706

  14. #14
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crisquijano View Post
    New one. improved contrast.

    thx for the advice.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JetBlue_N598JB_30OCT17_1200_34s.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	577.6 KB 
ID:	10706
    Lacks contrast

  15. #15
    Member crisquijano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica (MROC)
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Thank you all!

    About this one, I´m uncertain about the framing but I have seen some similar where there aircraft is not centered.
    Please advice.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Edelweiss_HB-JMG_31OCT17_1200_gate.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	569.0 KB 
ID:	10725

  16. #16

  17. #17
    Member crisquijano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica (MROC)
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Hello JP Crew... thank you for all your observations and feedback above.

    These are my final versions on the ones you provided input on. Please review:

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JetBlue_N598JB_30OCT17_1200_34s.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	668.0 KB 
ID:	10743
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	British_G-YMMD_31OCT17_1200_34s.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	445.2 KB 
ID:	10744
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Edelweiss_HB-JMG_31OCT17_1200_gate.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	503.0 KB 
ID:	10745

  18. #18
    JetPhotos.Net Crew meneses24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San José, Costa Rica
    Posts
    616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crisquijano View Post
    Hello JP Crew... thank you for all your observations and feedback above.

    These are my final versions on the ones you provided input on. Please review:

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JetBlue_N598JB_30OCT17_1200_34s.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	668.0 KB 
ID:	10743
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	British_G-YMMD_31OCT17_1200_34s.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	445.2 KB 
ID:	10744
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Edelweiss_HB-JMG_31OCT17_1200_gate.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	503.0 KB 
ID:	10745

    Bluemanity might need small CW rotation, check with CityMall ceiling.

    The other two are great, you got the crop on the BAW


    Andres

  19. #19
    Member crisquijano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica (MROC)
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Thank you Andrés.. will do... Pura vida!

  20. #20
    Member crisquijano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica (MROC)
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Hello JP Crew... please check this new set, thank you.



    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Southwest_N7729A_08OCT17_1200_34s.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	518.3 KB 
ID:	10787

    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ABXAir_N364CM_08OCT17_1200_34s.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	528.5 KB 
ID:	10788

    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	COPA_HP-1559CMP_29OCT17_1200_34s.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	943.7 KB 
ID:	10789

    4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DELTA_N693DL_16OCT17_1200_34landing.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	551.0 KB 
ID:	10790

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •