Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55

Thread: leocb24 -Editing Advice

  1. #41
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leocb24 View Post
    Hello JP Crew!!

    Please prescreen these photos!

    1.Attachment 11560 (Previosly prescreening result: horizon)
    2.Attachment 11561
    3.Attachment 11562
    4.Attachment 11563 (Previosly prescreening result: bordeline soft)
    5.Attachment 11564

    Thanks!
    4 maybe still borderline, but don't see any other major issues.

  2. #42
    Junior Member leocb24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Hello JP Crew,

    Please prescreen these photos!

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2863-1200.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	519.1 KB 
ID:	11601
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2878-1200.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	774.8 KB 
ID:	11602
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2957-1200.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	660.4 KB 
ID:	11603
    4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3019-1200.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	716.6 KB 
ID:	11604
    5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3030-1200.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	967.1 KB 
ID:	11605

    Thanks!

  3. #43
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leocb24 View Post
    Hello JP Crew,

    Please prescreen these photos!

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2863-1200.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	519.1 KB 
ID:	11601
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2878-1200.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	774.8 KB 
ID:	11602
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2957-1200.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	660.4 KB 
ID:	11603
    4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3019-1200.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	716.6 KB 
ID:	11604
    5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3030-1200.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	967.1 KB 
ID:	11605

    Thanks!
    1. blurry
    2. borderline color (yellow)
    3. borderline too far (needs tighter crop)
    4. borderline dark
    5. borderline soft

  4. #44
    Junior Member leocb24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Hello JP crew!

    Please prescreen these photos

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3069-1200.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	658.2 KB 
ID:	11635
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3068-1200.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	703.3 KB 
ID:	11636
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3059-1200.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	944.8 KB 
ID:	11637
    4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3053-1200.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	747.7 KB 
ID:	11638
    5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3065-1200.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	720.5 KB 
ID:	11639

    Thanks!

  5. #45
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    3,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leocb24 View Post
    Hello JP crew!

    Please prescreen these photos

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3069-1200.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	658.2 KB 
ID:	11635
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3068-1200.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	703.3 KB 
ID:	11636
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3059-1200.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	944.8 KB 
ID:	11637
    4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3053-1200.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	747.7 KB 
ID:	11638
    5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3065-1200.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	720.5 KB 
ID:	11639

    Thanks!
    1) overproc, soft
    2) Motive, cut-off
    3) horizon
    4) borderline ok
    5) soft, obstruction

    Regards
    alex

  6. #46
    Junior Member leocb24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Hello JP crew!

    Please prescreen these photos!

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3069-1200.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	675.9 KB 
ID:	11682 (Re-edition)
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3076-1200.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	875.9 KB 
ID:	11683
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3077-1200.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	716.4 KB 
ID:	11684
    4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3079-1200.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	595.1 KB 
ID:	11685
    5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3091-1200.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	913.3 KB 
ID:	11686

    Thanks!

  7. #47
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leocb24 View Post
    Hello JP crew!

    Please prescreen these photos!

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3069-1200.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	675.9 KB 
ID:	11682 (Re-edition)
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3076-1200.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	875.9 KB 
ID:	11683
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3077-1200.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	716.4 KB 
ID:	11684
    4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3079-1200.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	595.1 KB 
ID:	11685
    5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3091-1200.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	913.3 KB 
ID:	11686

    Thanks!
    1. compression/glare
    2. obstruction
    3. borderline soft
    4. compression
    5. borderline glare, but it would be ok for me

  8. #48
    Junior Member leocb24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Hello Jp crew!

    please prescreen these photos!

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4977-1200.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	710.9 KB 
ID:	11797
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4997-1200.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	705.2 KB 
ID:	11798
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5015-1200.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	533.4 KB 
ID:	11799
    4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5047-1200.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	918.4 KB 
ID:	11800
    5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5076-1200.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	581.3 KB 
ID:	11801


    All are attempts to save old jpg's files
    Thanks!

  9. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    KLAS
    Posts
    95

    Default

    I am not crew but if I may offer some "outside the box" info (if not let me know I will delete my post)
    1- Looks heat hazed slightly, a little dark or too much contrast perhaps and oversharpened
    2- Heat hazed and low contrast, slightly under exposed
    3- Oversharpened and over saturated
    4- Heat hazed
    5- The only one I would personally try to save, needs a little more exposure and more contrast

    I hope that helps!

  10. #50
    Junior Member leocb24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 71sbeetle View Post
    I am not crew but if I may offer some "outside the box" info (if not let me know I will delete my post)
    1- Looks heat hazed slightly, a little dark or too much contrast perhaps and oversharpened
    2- Heat hazed and low contrast, slightly under exposed
    3- Oversharpened and over saturated
    4- Heat hazed
    5- The only one I would personally try to save, needs a little more exposure and more contrast

    I hope that helps!
    Thanks for your help! I really appreciate your comment

  11. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    KLAS
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leocb24 View Post
    Thanks for your help! I really appreciate your comment
    No problem, glad I can help!

  12. #52
    Junior Member leocb24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    45

    Default

    JP crew!, please prescreen these photos!

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3105-1200.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	726.5 KB 
ID:	11854
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3117-1200.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	718.7 KB 
ID:	11855
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3128-1200.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	940.3 KB 
ID:	11856
    4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3145-1200.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	595.6 KB 
ID:	11857
    5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3160-1200.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	711.9 KB 
ID:	11858

    Thanks!

  13. #53
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leocb24 View Post
    JP crew!, please prescreen these photos!

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3105-1200.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	726.5 KB 
ID:	11854
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3117-1200.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	718.7 KB 
ID:	11855
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3128-1200.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	940.3 KB 
ID:	11856
    4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3145-1200.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	595.6 KB 
ID:	11857
    5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3160-1200.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	711.9 KB 
ID:	11858

    Thanks!
    1-4 borderline for contrast
    1, 2, 5 soft

  14. #54
    Junior Member leocb24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1-4 borderline for contrast
    1, 2, 5 soft
    And photo #3??

  15. #55
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leocb24 View Post
    And photo #3??
    See:

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1-4 borderline for contrast
    1-4 = 1, 2, 3, 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •