X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leocb24 View Post
    What about these???

And these??
    Look, I'll try to be polite. You would do well to be polite as well. Anyone (screener or not) helping out in the forum is volunteering their time. We don't have to be here, and we don't have to answer every post, or comment on every photo. We do it because we're trying to help people improve, so they can hopefully get more enjoyment out of the hobby. Sometimes we (I) miss some requests, as there are quite a few every day to sort through. Furthermore, I limit my comments to 5 images a day, as I think that's a reasonable amount for people to expect help with. Imagine if everyone was posting asking for advice on 10+ images every day. I wouldn't really mind, but my time is limited, so ask yourself - where would you prefer we spend the bulk of our time, here in the forum, or actually screening images?

If you prefer posting large numbers of images, and demanding we comment rather than asking politely, that's fine. Hopefully someone else will offer some advice, but I'll be spending my time elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      Look, I'll try to be polite. You would do well to be polite as well. Anyone (screener or not) helping out in the forum is volunteering their time. We don't have to be here, and we don't have to answer every post, or comment on every photo. We do it because we're trying to help people improve, so they can hopefully get more enjoyment out of the hobby. Sometimes we (I) miss some requests, as there are quite a few every day to sort through. Furthermore, I limit my comments to 5 images a day, as I think that's a reasonable amount for people to expect help with. Imagine if everyone was posting asking for advice on 10+ images every day. I wouldn't really mind, but my time is limited, so ask yourself - where would you prefer we spend the bulk of our time, here in the forum, or actually screening images?

If you prefer posting large numbers of images, and demanding we comment rather than asking politely, that's fine. Hopefully someone else will offer some advice, but I'll be spending my time elsewhere.
      Thanks for your politeness, now in my case, I don't post daily, and the most of time I post just the 5 photos per post or per day, maybe three or four times I post +10 photos per day maybe as you, I work, I study and I spend my time on my priorities for these reasons some times I post every 1 or 4 days later from the last post. In this case I have these 15 photos ready to be prescreening meanwhile I could be out of posting more photos until next week, and I think it could be easier in this way, I know and everybody knows that you and all volunteers aren't machines, and I don't expect you as a machine, even though I try to get the more experience with this tool, I'm trying to get ways of edition more time efficient, and this tool its perfect to get a goals measure.

Again so sorry about this and as every request photo's opinion, thanks for your help

Comment

Thanks for your politeness, now in my case, I don't post daily, and the most of time I post just the 5 photos per post or per day, maybe three or four times I post +10 photos per day maybe as you, I work, I study and I spend my time on my priorities for these reasons some times I post every 1 or 4 days later from the last post. In this case I have these 15 photos ready to be prescreening meanwhile I could be out of posting more photos until next week, and I think it could be easier in this way, I know and everybody knows that you and all volunteers aren't machines, and I don't expect you as a machine, even though I try to get the more experience with this tool, I'm trying to get ways of edition more time efficient, and this tool its perfect to get a goals measure.

Again so sorry about this and as every request photo's opinion, thanks for your help
        I've got to admit, I opened this topic yesterday, was about to reply to your last post, when I realized you had two other posts summing up 15 photos for pre-screening. So I decided to close the topic and start attacking the queue (more or less successfully, but that's another story ).

Just as a rule of thumb, how about that suggestion: post five photos, wait for them to be pre-screened and wait at least one day to post your next batch. That will help all of us. Would that be OK?

I'll have a look at your open photos for pres-screening later, as I am now off to my next meeting.

Cheers
        Gerardo
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
          I've got to admit, I opened this topic yesterday, was about to reply to your last post, when I realized you had two other posts summing up 15 photos for pre-screening. So I decided to close the topic and start attacking the queue (more or less successfully, but that's another story ).

Just as a rule of thumb, how about that suggestion: post five photos, wait for them to be pre-screened and wait at least one day to post your next batch. That will help all of us. Would that be OK?

I'll have a look at your open photos for pres-screening later, as I am now off to my next meeting.

Cheers
          Gerardo
          Ok, Fine, 5 per day, but as I tried to explain, I made it in this way because I'll be out of my PC (there is the only one place where I have all the photos) in this following 4 days, I thought that it could be easier, but don't sorry, 5 per day, and again thanks for your politeness.

And my suggestion if you let my post it, will be, in this cases, first trying to contact by email in this case to me, and try to explain and get a solution, I think that do it by the forum post wasn't the better way.

Thanks again! And thanks for your work

Comment

Please prescreen these photos too! all of this are re-edition

This was the previous result:
            1-4 Borderline: Contrast

1,2,5 Soft

1.[ATTACH=CONFIG]11973[/ATTACH]
            2.[ATTACH=CONFIG]11974[/ATTACH]
            3.[ATTACH=CONFIG]11975[/ATTACH]
            4.[ATTACH=CONFIG]11976[/ATTACH]
            5.[ATTACH=CONFIG]11977[/ATTACH]

Thanks
            All look OK, apart from #2, which is soft and overexposed

Comment

Hello Team!

please prescreen these photos!

1.[ATTACH=CONFIG]11968[/ATTACH]
              2.[ATTACH=CONFIG]11969[/ATTACH]
              3.[ATTACH=CONFIG]11970[/ATTACH]
              4.[ATTACH=CONFIG]11971[/ATTACH]
              5.[ATTACH=CONFIG]11972[/ATTACH]

Thanks!
              1 too bad the aircraft blends almost into the building in the background. Maybe you can adjust colours and contrast to get more difference
              2 poor cropping, and the pilot wasn't really photographer-friendly
              3 too far, off centred
              4 OK
              5 OK

Comment

Thanks for your feedback

here is 5 photos more if your could help me with prescreening

1.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3331-1200.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	748.1 KB
ID:	1020928