Kyle McKinlay - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KyleMcKinlay View Post

Thank you again for the feedback. I'll do my best in future to try and avoid the overprocessing, but as you can imagine, the noise can get pretty bad.
    In such conditions there's not really much you can do, either high ISO or slower shutter speed, each with its own pitfalls. Obviously a difficult type of shot to pull off, which is why you don't see many similar on the DB.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

In such conditions there's not really much you can do, either high ISO or slower shutter speed, each with its own pitfalls. Obviously a difficult type of shot to pull off, which is why you don't see many similar on the DB.
      I’ve found the new mirrorless bodies fantastic for low light performance at high ISOs and have been able to get a lot of shots accepted recently up to ISO 8000, though clearly this style brings it’s own problems. It’s easy to get greedy!

Comment

• Hello,

Could I please ask for some advice on this one, particularly on the obstruction?

Thanks,

Kyle
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by KyleMcKinlay View Post
          Hello,

Could I please ask for some advice on this one, particularly on the obstruction?

Thanks,

Kyle
          Obstruction likely to be an issue. Otherwise ok for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Obstruction likely to be an issue. Otherwise ok for me.
            Thanks Dana. Will give it a miss and upload an interior shot instead.

Kyle

Comment

Working...
            X