Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 437

Thread: Kyle McKinlay - Editing Advice

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Thanks for the feedback LX-A343! I decided not to be greedy and just go for the first shot. How are these photos for upload? I'm aware that these images are very similar, and so would whoever pre-screens these be able to offer an opinion as to which one seems the best? I was very happy to catch this A350, and so I have been very indecisive about which is best. Thank you very much!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-XTB_KMCO_5762.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	792.0 KB 
ID:	12842
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-XTB_KMCO_5786.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	823.3 KB 
ID:	12843
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-XTB_KMCO_5817.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	680.8 KB 
ID:	12844
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-XTB_KMCO_5846.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	827.8 KB 
ID:	12845
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-XTB_KMCO_5867.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	518.7 KB 
ID:	12846

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Yeah, I do apologise...but I just love this aircraft so much! Thank you for your time! Attachment 12847

  3. #23
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMcKinlay View Post
    Thanks for the feedback LX-A343! I decided not to be greedy and just go for the first shot. How are these photos for upload? I'm aware that these images are very similar, and so would whoever pre-screens these be able to offer an opinion as to which one seems the best? I was very happy to catch this A350, and so I have been very indecisive about which is best. Thank you very much!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-XTB_KMCO_5762.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	792.0 KB 
ID:	12842
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-XTB_KMCO_5786.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	823.3 KB 
ID:	12843
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-XTB_KMCO_5817.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	680.8 KB 
ID:	12844
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-XTB_KMCO_5846.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	827.8 KB 
ID:	12845
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-XTB_KMCO_5867.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	518.7 KB 
ID:	12846
    Please choose the one(s) you plan to upload for comment.

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Okay, I wasn't sure which one(s) were best out of the selection. I'll go with these. Thank you!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-XTB_KMCO_5817.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	701.9 KB 
ID:	12879
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-XTB_KMCO_5846.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	827.8 KB 
ID:	12880
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-XTB_KMCO_5870.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	607.4 KB 
ID:	12881
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC-BAF_KMCO_5756.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	313.3 KB 
ID:	12882
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-VIIY_KMCO_5860.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	931.2 KB 
ID:	12883

  5. #25
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMcKinlay View Post
    Okay, I wasn't sure which one(s) were best out of the selection. I'll go with these. Thank you!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-XTB_KMCO_5817.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	701.9 KB 
ID:	12879
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-XTB_KMCO_5846.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	827.8 KB 
ID:	12880
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-XTB_KMCO_5870.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	607.4 KB 
ID:	12881
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC-BAF_KMCO_5756.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	313.3 KB 
ID:	12882
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-VIIY_KMCO_5860.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	931.2 KB 
ID:	12883
    2 of the TAM are the same at too similar angles. Please choose the one you plan to upload, thanks.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Could someone please pre-screen pics no. 1/2/4/5 in the previous post please? Thank you!

  7. #27
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMcKinlay View Post
    Could someone please pre-screen pics no. 1/2/4/5 in the previous post please? Thank you!
    Don't see any major issues there.

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Thanks dlowwa!

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    310

    Default

    How are these for uploading? Thank you, I appreciate your time!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N848VA_KMCO_5918.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	549.6 KB 
ID:	12981
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N905JB_KMCO_5603.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	358.2 KB 
ID:	12982
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N965AN_KMCO_5749.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	786.0 KB 
ID:	12983
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N5757UW_KMCO_5595.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	862.0 KB 
ID:	12984
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-AIW_KMCO_5602.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	840.2 KB 
ID:	12985

  10. #30
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMcKinlay View Post
    How are these for uploading? Thank you, I appreciate your time!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N848VA_KMCO_5918.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	549.6 KB 
ID:	12981
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N905JB_KMCO_5603.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	358.2 KB 
ID:	12982
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N965AN_KMCO_5749.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	786.0 KB 
ID:	12983
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N5757UW_KMCO_5595.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	862.0 KB 
ID:	12984
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PR-AIW_KMCO_5602.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	840.2 KB 
ID:	12985
    First one is a bit dark, otherwise don't see any major issues.

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Great, thanks! Is this a little better?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N848VA_KMCO_5918.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	591.2 KB 
ID:	13020

  12. #32
    JetPhotos Crew B7772ADL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Surrey, United Kingdom.
    Posts
    2,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMcKinlay View Post
    Great, thanks! Is this a little better?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N848VA_KMCO_5918.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	591.2 KB 
ID:	13020
    Would get an add from me.

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Great, thanks for your time and the quick reply

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Hello, how are these photos for uploading? Thank you

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-VIIC_EGLL_6633.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	585.2 KB 
ID:	13181
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-AGWR_EGLL_6625.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	558.1 KB 
ID:	13182
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-ZBJD_EGLL_6637.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	588.1 KB 
ID:	13183
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N27959_EGLL_4710.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	642.5 KB 
ID:	13184
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-EUYO_EGLL]_6366.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	433.3 KB 
ID:	13185

  15. #35
    JetPhotos.Net Crew pdeboer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    near EHAM/AMS
    Posts
    3,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMcKinlay View Post
    Hello, how are these photos for uploading? Thank you

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-VIIC_EGLL_6633.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	585.2 KB 
ID:	13181
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-AGWR_EGLL_6625.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	558.1 KB 
ID:	13182
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-ZBJD_EGLL_6637.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	588.1 KB 
ID:	13183
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N27959_EGLL_4710.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	642.5 KB 
ID:	13184
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-EUYO_EGLL]_6366.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	433.3 KB 
ID:	13185
    no. 1,2 and 3 are a tad dark, no. 4 looks OK, no 5 looks backlit to me (side a bit dark and top overexposed)

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Thanks for the feedback. For no.1/2/3, would you recommend increasing the midtones and seeing how that goes, or are they beyond saving? Thanks

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Are these any better? Thank you!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-AKNI_EGLL_4598.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	590.8 KB 
ID:	13197
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-EUYM_EGLL_4601.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	735.4 KB 
ID:	13198
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A7-ALL_EGLLL_5510.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	572.5 KB 
ID:	13199
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7T-VKN_EGLL_4631.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	631.7 KB 
ID:	13200
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-EUOB_EGLL_4609.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	812.2 KB 
ID:	13201

  18. #38
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMcKinlay View Post
    Are these any better? Thank you!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-AKNI_EGLL_4598.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	590.8 KB 
ID:	13197
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-EUYM_EGLL_4601.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	735.4 KB 
ID:	13198
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A7-ALL_EGLLL_5510.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	572.5 KB 
ID:	13199
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7T-VKN_EGLL_4631.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	631.7 KB 
ID:	13200
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-EUOB_EGLL_4609.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	812.2 KB 
ID:	13201
    All borderline for contrast, especially 1 & 3.

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Thanks for the previous feedback. How are these photos?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9V-STO_WSSS_8907.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	270.9 KB 
ID:	13250
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9V-SWG_WSSS_9098.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	340.5 KB 
ID:	13251
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B-59931_WSSS_8991.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	236.3 KB 
ID:	13252
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B-LNY_WSSS_8861.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	299.0 KB 
ID:	13253

  20. #40
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMcKinlay View Post
    Thanks for the previous feedback. How are these photos?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9V-STO_WSSS_8907.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	270.9 KB 
ID:	13250
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9V-SWG_WSSS_9098.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	340.5 KB 
ID:	13251
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B-59931_WSSS_8991.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	236.3 KB 
ID:	13252
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B-LNY_WSSS_8861.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	299.0 KB 
ID:	13253
    Borderline oversharpened on a couple of them, but otherwise should be ok.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •