Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 361 to 368 of 368

Thread: Olivier Landes. editing Advice

  1. #361
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Thank you Dana but I could not find my thread.

    For correction please

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30042019-DSC04315.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	702.2 KB 
ID:	23964

    Olivier

  2. #362
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olandes269 View Post
    Thank you Dana but I could not find my thread.

    For correction please

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30042019-DSC04315.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	702.2 KB 
ID:	23964

    Olivier
    Contrast is quite poor, and there appears to be at least one dust spot I can see.

  3. #363
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Thank you Dana, it must be better, for the task I will remove it later

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30042019-DSC04315.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	779.1 KB 
ID:	23973

  4. #364
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olandes269 View Post
    Thank you Dana, it must be better, for the task I will remove it later

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30042019-DSC04315.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	779.1 KB 
ID:	23973
    Still borderline at best for contrast.

  5. #365
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    296

    Default

    After new correction,

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30042019-DSC04315.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	848.5 KB 
ID:	23974

  6. #366
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olandes269 View Post
    After new correction,

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30042019-DSC04315.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	848.5 KB 
ID:	23974
    Same as previous, borderline at best. Given the conditions, don't think you'll be able to get it better than that. If you do decide to take a chance, also borderline oversharpened.

  7. #367
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Hello Dana, Hello JP crew,

    Need help because some doubt,

    1 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00934.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	440.0 KB 
ID:	25723

    2 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00985.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	557.5 KB 
ID:	25724

    3 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01026.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	440.9 KB 
ID:	25725

    4 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01399.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	421.2 KB 
ID:	25728

    5 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01256.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	548.2 KB 
ID:	25726

    For the French Patrol, what should I check?

    Olivier

  8. #368
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olandes269 View Post
    Hello Dana, Hello JP crew,

    Need help because some doubt,

    1 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00934.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	440.0 KB 
ID:	25723

    2 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00985.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	557.5 KB 
ID:	25724

    3 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01026.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	440.9 KB 
ID:	25725

    4 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01399.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	421.2 KB 
ID:	25728

    5 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01256.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	548.2 KB 
ID:	25726

    For the French Patrol, what should I check?

    Olivier
    1. Contrast, soft/heat haze
    2. baclit
    3. dark/contrast, borderline backlit
    4. dark, soft/heat haze
    5. soft, dark/contrast. use info for lead or nearest aircraft.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •