Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 368

Thread: Olivier Landes. editing Advice

  1. #41
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olandes269 View Post
    Hello JP crew, for correction please,

    1 Attachment 11249

    2 Attachment 11250

    3 Attachment 11251

    4 Attachment 11252

    5Attachment 11253

    Thank you

    Olivier
    All except #4 were taken in poor light and stand to be rejected for contrast.

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Once again one thousand thank you

    New picture for correction please,

    1 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14102017-DSC04941.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	591.9 KB 
ID:	11348

    2 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14102017-DSC04958.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	531.0 KB 
ID:	11349

    3 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14102017-DSC04959.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	501.3 KB 
ID:	11350

    4 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14102017-DSC04976.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	632.7 KB 
ID:	11351

    5 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14102017-DSC05042.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	570.4 KB 
ID:	11352

    Good day

  3. #43
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,415

    Default

    Hi,
    Unfortunately they all suffer from being backlit. First 3 also have a poor contrast due to planes not being lit enough.

    Regards
    Alex

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Thank you I shall keep them for my personal collection.

    And these please,

    1 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14092017-DSC04511.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	416.2 KB 
ID:	11370

    2 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14092017-DSC04466.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	487.1 KB 
ID:	11371

    3 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14092017-DSC04479.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	501.0 KB 
ID:	11372

    4 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14092017-DSC04482.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	471.9 KB 
ID:	11373

    5 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14092017-DSC04548.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	488.8 KB 
ID:	11374

    See you soon

    Olivier

  5. #45
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olandes269 View Post
    Thank you I shall keep them for my personal collection.

    And these please,

    1 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14092017-DSC04511.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	416.2 KB 
ID:	11370

    2 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14092017-DSC04466.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	487.1 KB 
ID:	11371

    3 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14092017-DSC04479.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	501.0 KB 
ID:	11372

    4 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14092017-DSC04482.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	471.9 KB 
ID:	11373

    5 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14092017-DSC04548.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	488.8 KB 
ID:	11374

    See you soon

    Olivier
    1 and 3: borderline soft
    all others: look OK here.

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Thank you, sorry, I do not know your first name.

    Today foul weather on cdg. The meteorology had announced of the sun!!!

    1 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18112017-DSC05871.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	660.8 KB 
ID:	11400

    2 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18112017-DSC05859.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	576.1 KB 
ID:	11402

    3 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18112017-DSC05869.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	587.8 KB 
ID:	11401

    4 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18112017-DSC05851.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	424.4 KB 
ID:	11403

    5 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18112017-DSC05822.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	617.2 KB 
ID:	11404

    Good day

  7. #47
    JetPhotos.Net Crew pdeboer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    near EHAM/AMS
    Posts
    3,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olandes269 View Post
    Thank you, sorry, I do not know your first name.

    Today foul weather on cdg. The meteorology had announced of the sun!!!

    1 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18112017-DSC05871.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	660.8 KB 
ID:	11400

    2 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18112017-DSC05859.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	576.1 KB 
ID:	11402

    3 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18112017-DSC05869.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	587.8 KB 
ID:	11401

    4 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18112017-DSC05851.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	424.4 KB 
ID:	11403

    5 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18112017-DSC05822.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	617.2 KB 
ID:	11404

    Good day
    I am sorry to say but they all have a contrast problem and are too soft.

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Yes actually, I wished to confirm of what I thought!!!!

    Excess of contrast or not enough? I think that I not paux not to do better because of the conditions of grey. Of that think of it you?

  9. #49
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olandes269 View Post
    Yes actually, I wished to confirm of what I thought!!!!

    Excess of contrast or not enough? I think that I not paux not to do better because of the conditions of grey. Of that think of it you?
    All images lack contrast due to the poor weather conditions. This is probably not fixable by further editing.

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    296

    Default

    thank you Dana

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Hello JP crew,

    5 news pictures for corrections please,

    1 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19112017-DSC05876.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	609.2 KB 
ID:	11444

    2 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19112017-DSC05881.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	414.5 KB 
ID:	11445

    3 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19112017-DSC05886.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	402.1 KB 
ID:	11446

    4 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19112017-DSC06067.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	535.1 KB 
ID:	11447

    5 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19112017-DSC05921.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	397.8 KB 
ID:	11448

    I shall remove the spots of dust and birds for the on-line publishing

    See you soon

  12. #52
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,415

    Default

    The 5 pictures look acceptable to me.

    Regards
    Alex

  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Thank you Alex

    and these please

    1 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19112017-DSC05894.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	669.9 KB 
ID:	11449

    2 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19112017-DSC05906.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	423.6 KB 
ID:	11450

    3 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19112017-DSC05913.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	448.1 KB 
ID:	11451

    4 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19112017-DSC05916.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	380.4 KB 
ID:	11452

    5 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19112017-DSC05922.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	631.3 KB 
ID:	11453

    If these are again accepted, I shall re-give evidence only for very precise requests. Thanks to you, I understood well for what you waited. Many thanks

  14. #54
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olandes269 View Post
    Thank you Alex

    and these please

    1 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19112017-DSC05894.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	669.9 KB 
ID:	11449

    2 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19112017-DSC05906.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	423.6 KB 
ID:	11450

    3 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19112017-DSC05913.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	448.1 KB 
ID:	11451

    4 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19112017-DSC05916.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	380.4 KB 
ID:	11452

    5 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19112017-DSC05922.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	631.3 KB 
ID:	11453

    If these are again accepted, I shall re-give evidence only for very precise requests. Thanks to you, I understood well for what you waited. Many thanks
    Don't see any major issues with those.

  15. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Hello JP crew,

    This photo was rejected for the following reasons. What I have to mark? Thank you and see you soon

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6199569

  16. #56
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olandes269 View Post
    Hello JP crew,

    This photo was rejected for the following reasons. What I have to mark? Thank you and see you soon

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6199569
    This is a Cargo aircraft.

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Thank you Dana, but it seemed to me to have marked it!!!
    and what is "vignetting"?

  18. #58
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olandes269 View Post
    Thank you Dana, but it seemed to me to have marked it!!!
    and what is "vignetting"?
    Please see https://photographylife.com/what-is-vignetting or in french https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vignettage (oui je découvre le terme "vignettage..." je savais pas que la traduction existait en français)

    Cheers
    Alex
    Last edited by Alex - Spot-This !; 11-25-2017 at 01:56 PM.

  19. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Thank you alex , i have got this in queue.

    It's good or not because A screener said that was good.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05112017-DSC05528.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	459.0 KB 
ID:	11550

  20. #60
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olandes269 View Post
    Thank you alex , i have got this in queue.

    It's good or not because A screener said that was good.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05112017-DSC05528.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	459.0 KB 
ID:	11550
    Looks a bit soft to me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •