Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: degupukas - Editing advice

  1. #21
    Member vcruvinel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Degupukas View Post
    hello jp crew please prescreen
    1.Attachment 11138
    thanks
    Hi. I'm not from the JP crew, but I think you can improve the crop (see the right side of the image, too much space) and also a little CCW rotation to level the image (vertical reference)

    Vinicius

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    98

    Default

    crop fix ccw let me know is ready
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tg-trc-low70154030-2.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	610.4 KB 
ID:	11140
    any chance these photo?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tg-trc-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	645.6 KB 
ID:	11141

  3. #23
    JetPhotos Crew B7772ADL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Surrey, United Kingdom.
    Posts
    2,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Degupukas View Post
    crop fix ccw let me know is ready
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tg-trc-low70154030-2.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	610.4 KB 
ID:	11140
    any chance these photo?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tg-trc-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	645.6 KB 
ID:	11141
    1. Crop looks fine to me.
    2. I'd vote to add.

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    98

    Default

    hello jp crew please prescreen
    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n309de-low80164030.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	577.2 KB 
ID:	11185 2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n978an-standar70154030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	854.1 KB 
ID:	11186 3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n6709-standar70154030.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	630.8 KB 
ID:	11187 4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-agv-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	622.4 KB 
ID:	11188 5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-ger-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	672.3 KB 
ID:	11189
    thanks

  5. #25
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Degupukas View Post
    hello jp crew please prescreen
    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n309de-low80164030.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	577.2 KB 
ID:	11185 2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n978an-standar70154030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	854.1 KB 
ID:	11186 3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n6709-standar70154030.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	630.8 KB 
ID:	11187 4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-agv-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	622.4 KB 
ID:	11188 5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-ger-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	672.3 KB 
ID:	11189
    thanks
    DL is borderline oversharpened, but other than that, don't see any major issues.

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    98

    Default

    hello jp crew please prescreen

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-api-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	684.2 KB 
ID:	11240 2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-bej-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	658.1 KB 
ID:	11237 3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-bgk-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	616.2 KB 
ID:	11238 4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n605jb-standars70154030.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	378.0 KB 
ID:	11239 5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ys-102p-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	606.9 KB 
ID:	11241

    thanks

  7. #27
    JetPhotos.Net Crew meneses24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Josť, Costa Rica
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Degupukas View Post
    hello jp crew please prescreen

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-api-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	684.2 KB 
ID:	11240 2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-bej-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	658.1 KB 
ID:	11237 3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-bgk-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	616.2 KB 
ID:	11238 4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n605jb-standars70154030.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	378.0 KB 
ID:	11239 5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ys-102p-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	606.9 KB 
ID:	11241

    thanks
    1-Fine
    2-Soft towards tail
    3-Upper left sky looks overproccesed
    4-Overproccesed
    5-Dark. Needs CCW rotation

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    98

    Default

    hi JPcrew please prescreen

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hp-1711cmp-80154030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	503.9 KB 
ID:	11263 2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xa-vct-low80164030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	477.3 KB 
ID:	11264 3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-bds-low80164030.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	596.2 KB 
ID:	11265

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6181838

    add some contrast let me know is ready

    4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n510up-standrs80154030-2.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	698.6 KB 
ID:	11267

    any chance these pics
    5. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xa-efr-low80164030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	570.6 KB 
ID:	11269

    thanks a lot

  9. #29
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Degupukas View Post
    hi JPcrew please prescreen

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hp-1711cmp-80154030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	503.9 KB 
ID:	11263 2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xa-vct-low80164030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	477.3 KB 
ID:	11264 3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-bds-low80164030.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	596.2 KB 
ID:	11265

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6181838

    add some contrast let me know is ready

    4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n510up-standrs80154030-2.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	698.6 KB 
ID:	11267

    any chance these pics
    5. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xa-efr-low80164030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	570.6 KB 
ID:	11269

    thanks a lot
    1. borderline contrast/horizon
    2. borderline contrast
    3. contrast
    4. ok
    5. contrast

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    98

    Default

    hi. JP crew please prescreen

    reject for: Dark/horizon unlevel
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6167179
    it is acceptable?
    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flightdeckti-bfjhigh-2.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	617.2 KB 
ID:	11277

    reject forark/too much contrast
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6168679
    it is acceptable?
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-ago-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	829.0 KB 
ID:	11278

    any chance ?
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-anv-jp-high70164030-2.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	808.0 KB 
ID:	11279 4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-aot-low80174030.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	825.8 KB 
ID:	11280

    thanks for your time

  11. #31
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Degupukas View Post
    hi. JP crew please prescreen

    reject for: Dark/horizon unlevel
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6167179
    it is acceptable?
    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flightdeckti-bfjhigh-2.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	617.2 KB 
ID:	11277

    reject forark/too much contrast
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6168679
    it is acceptable?
    2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-ago-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	829.0 KB 
ID:	11278

    any chance ?
    3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-anv-jp-high70164030-2.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	808.0 KB 
ID:	11279 4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-aot-low80174030.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	825.8 KB 
ID:	11280

    thanks for your time
    1. contrast/overexposed. horizon ok
    2-4 not the best light, but should be passable

  12. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    98

    Default

    hi JP crew please prescreen
    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n125gh-low89164030.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	513.1 KB 
ID:	11283 2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	an140-low80164030.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	297.6 KB 
ID:	11284

    thanks

  13. #33
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Degupukas View Post
    hi JP crew please prescreen
    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n125gh-low89164030.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	513.1 KB 
ID:	11283 2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	an140-low80164030.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	297.6 KB 
ID:	11284

    thanks
    1. soft, horizon
    2. soft, contrast, dark

  14. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    98

    Default

    hello JP crew please prescreen

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-bbc-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	846.4 KB 
ID:	11353 2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n357pt-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	604.0 KB 
ID:	11354 3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n493ta-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	448.6 KB 
ID:	11355 4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n901wn-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	610.9 KB 
ID:	11356 5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n77537-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	638.3 KB 
ID:	11357

    thanks

  15. #35
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Degupukas View Post
    hello JP crew please prescreen

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ti-bbc-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	846.4 KB 
ID:	11353 2.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n357pt-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	604.0 KB 
ID:	11354 3.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n493ta-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	448.6 KB 
ID:	11355 4.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n901wn-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	610.9 KB 
ID:	11356 5.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n77537-low70154030.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	638.3 KB 
ID:	11357

    thanks
    1. heat is too strong
    2. looks ok
    3. maybe a tad overexposed, otherwise ok
    4. heat on wings
    5. Might need some CW rotation

    Regards
    Alex

  16. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    98

    Default

    hi Jp crew
    some of this it acceptable?
    1Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	346.3 KB 
ID:	11361 2Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	303.1 KB 
ID:	11362 3Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	502.7 KB 
ID:	11363

    thanks

  17. #37
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Degupukas View Post
    hi Jp crew
    some of this it acceptable?
    1Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	346.3 KB 
ID:	11361 2Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	303.1 KB 
ID:	11362 3Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	502.7 KB 
ID:	11363

    thanks
    Hi,
    Please go easy with the numbers of times you ask us for prescreening - Please remember all the time we spend here is a time we're not screening and here it feels that you're posting everything for prescreening. Thank you

  18. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    98

    Default

    hi JP crew please prescreen

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xa-ggl-low80184030.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	589.0 KB 
ID:	11436

    thanks

  19. #39
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Degupukas View Post
    hi JP crew please prescreen

    1.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xa-ggl-low80184030.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	589.0 KB 
ID:	11436

    thanks
    Needs CW rotation, and might be some heat haze visible.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •