Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo not showing on Flightradar

Hello Team,
    I have this photo accepted two days ago: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8749756
    As I see it is not showing on Flightradar. Is it closer crop to show or there is another problem with the photo?

Many thanks,
    Boyko

Originally posted by boiko90 View Post
    Hello Team,
    I have this photo accepted two days ago: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8749756
    As I see it is not showing on Flightradar. Is it closer crop to show or there is another problem with the photo?

Many thanks,
    Boyko
    It's because it only shows half of the aircraft. Picture used on FR24 must show the whole scheme

Regards
    Alex

Comment

Hey Team!

Recently I got some pictures accepted but they aren't displayed on FR24, even though they are the latest pictures of those particular registrations.
      I am just wondering how the selection goes to have a pic displayed on FR24. I thought it was the latest pic who got online to be displayed on FR24 but apparently it isn't.
      So I was asking myself how the system works.

Kind regards

Comment

Originally posted by pauwelsc View Post
        Hey Team!

Recently I got some pictures accepted but they aren't displayed on FR24, even though they are the latest pictures of those particular registrations.
        I am just wondering how the selection goes to have a pic displayed on FR24. I thought it was the latest pic who got online to be displayed on FR24 but apparently it isn't.

Kind regards
        Hey,

can you show some examples? Probably you have "Face to Face" shots accepted, which do not appear due to the reason Alex has given:
        It's because it only shows half of the aircraft. Picture used on FR24 must show the whole scheme
        Have a nice evening!
        Best Regards from Germany,
        Julian S.​

Comment

Hey Team!

Kind regards
          I checked your 15 most recent uploads, and only one (F-HBAL) is the most recent image - and it is displayed on FR24. Which images were you referring to?
          Last edited by dlowwa; 2017-11-28, 17:51.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
            I checked your 15 most recent uploads, and only one (F-HBAL) is the most recent image - and it is displayed on FR24. Which images were you referring to?
            It's just to have an information; I am just wondering how the selection goes, is it selected on base of the photo date or upload date? I am totally cool with the fact I only have 2 on FR24, it's already nice to have some in the database.

Thanks

Comment

FR24 use the latest shot that shows the whole aircraft either airborne or on the ground. They do not use head on shots, rear end shots or cropped shots.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                FR24 use the latest shot that shows the whole aircraft either airborne or on the ground. They do not use head on shots, rear end shots or cropped shots.
                D-ATUK. Boeing 737-8K5. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

SIA A380 9V-SKL seen at Terminal E on the right side. D-AIUG. Airbus A320-214. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/PH-HSA (pauwelsc)
                EI-DWG. Boeing 737-8AS. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

YL-PSG. Boeing 737-7BX. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

These pictures are all the last uploaded to the database but not displayed on FR24. I want to emphasize I am not sure I am correct. My point of view is that when a new picture got uploaded from a certain registration, the new picture is on FR24 despite the photo date. It's possible I am wrong. Or maybe my pictures aren't right but I doubt it. Thank you for your answers and support! I really appreciate all the help I got, still a rookie so always learning.

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8766319
                  SIA A380 9V-SKL seen at Terminal E on the right side. D-AIUG. Airbus A320-214. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/PH-HSA (pauwelsc)
                  EI-DWG. Boeing 737-8AS. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

YL-PSG. Boeing 737-7BX. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

These pictures are all the last uploaded to the database but not displayed on FR24. I want to emphasize I am not sure I am correct. My point of view is that when a new picture got uploaded from a certain registration, the new picture is on FR24 despite the photo date. It's possible I am wrong. Or maybe my pictures aren't right but I doubt it. Thank you for your answers and support! I really appreciate all the help I got, still a rookie so always learning.
                  Last Uploaded does not mean that the Picture is the newest too - Pictures with the newest taken Date are displayed on fr24.
                  Look at your first example: https://www.jetphotos.com/showphotos...0&sort-order=2
                  I have sorted it to "Photo taken Date (newest)" and if you can see, there are a few more pictures which are taken after yours, so they are more actual.

I hope this will solve your problem, have a nice day!
                  Best Regards from Germany,
                  Julian S.​

Comment

Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
                    Last Uploaded does not mean that the Picture is the newest too - Pictures with the newest taken Date are displayed on fr24.
                    Look at your first example: https://www.jetphotos.com/showphotos...0&sort-order=2
                    I have sorted it to "Photo taken Date (newest)" and if you can see, there are a few more pictures which are taken after yours, so they are more actual.

I hope this will solve your problem, have a nice day!
                    That was exactly my question I asked in my first post: selection on base of the newest photo date or upload date as you can see in my first one. So now I know how the selection goes. Thank you!

Comment

That was exactly my question I asked in my first post: selection on base of the newest photo date or upload date as you can see in my first one. So now I know how the selection goes. Thank you!
                      Correct, FR24 uses the photo with the most recent date. Upload date is irrelevant.

Comment

We want to display the latest dated photo to ensure that we show up-date-photos. For example, if an aircraft has a livery change we like to be able to this to our users.

I can also add that due to caching on both Jetphotos and Flightradar24 it can take while for the latest photo to be shown. Photos will not show up as soon as they are accepted into the database- there will be a delay.

Thanks,
                        Laurence

Comment

Thank you for letting me know!!

Comment

I think you guys should check Ryanair's EI-DHY photo displayed on FR24

Comment

Originally posted by pawelm View Post
                              I think you guys should check Ryanair's EI-DHY photo displayed on FR24
                              Dealt with.
                              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
                              X