No announcement yet.

MarkLawrence - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The heat from the engine goes behind the wing, here you can see that the front of the wing, specially the part close to fuselage is heat hazed. I also think it's the main issue here.

Regards
    Alex

Comment

I would agree, the inboard slat, as well as the bottom of the leading edge of the nacelle look quite heat hazed.

Comment

Sill working on one set with regards to colors - I'm still learning about the camera and what is needed to process the pictures from it correctly. Can I get a pre-screen on this one please.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A320-EC-LLJ-LEMG-07182018.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	431.0 KB
ID:	1030195

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
          Sill working on one set with regards to colors - I'm still learning about the camera and what is needed to process the pictures from it correctly. Can I get a pre-screen on this one please.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18475[/ATTACH]
          A bit dark and yellow, and there seems to be a poor job of masking around the aircraft where you've done some extra sharpening or noise reduction.

Comment

Thanks Dana - back to the drawing board......

Comment

Name:	A320-HB-JYD-LEMG-07182018.jpg
Size:	378.8 KB
ID:	1030323

Trying another in the series of this Easyjet because the last one was dark and too much/little (I suspect too much) contrast. Comments on this one please...

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18627[/ATTACH]

Trying another in the series of this Easyjet because the last one was dark and too much/little (I suspect too much) contrast. Comments on this one please...
                Some compression in the sky, and maybe a touch dark, but otherwise ok.

Comment

Thanks Dana!

Comment

Can someone please point me to where I went wrong with this one. (just wanted to add - there was no comment on the rejection email - hence my reason for asking).
                    Last edited by MarkLawrence; 2018-10-10, 16:36.

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=6834840

Can someone please point me to where I went wrong with this one. (just wanted to add - there was no comment on the rejection email - hence my reason for asking).
                      Pretty strong cyan/green cast.

Name:	12786_1538324255.jpg
Size:	896.5 KB
ID:	1030697

Comment

Thanks Dana - I'm not on my usual editing machine so didn't see it - I'll have another look later at it.

Comment

In my last section of pictures that were screened, my statistics say that there is one that was rejected - but I don't see the rejection in the email or in my rejected photos page - it was a Challenger 350 - can a screener please have a look and see what might have gone wrong with it or where it is?

Comment

In my last section of pictures that were screened, my statistics say that there is one that was rejected - but I don't see the rejection in the email or in my rejected photos page - it was a Challenger 350 - can a screener please have a look and see what might have gone wrong with it or where it is?
                            I can see no record of such an image screened in the past two weeks.

Comment

Name:	Challenger-N765QS-KFLL-11082018.jpg
Size:	784.0 KB
ID:	1031337

Wow- that is interesting Dana - it was this one - N765QS and was right after N10SE in the queue that was accepted. My stats on the queued pictures page shows 1 rejected. Can you check this please and I will re-submit.

Comment

Could a screener please check the image above?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X