Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7252135

Was wondering about the heat haze on this - is it just the paint lines or is it somewhere else - I'm struggling on this one to see if I can find another image in the sequence and needed a reference point.

Thanks
    I didn't screen this one, but I can see it pretty much everywhere - wheels, wings, nose, cockpit, and yes cheat lines.

Comment

Thanks Dana!

Comment

Can someone please point me in the right direction for this. I have edited two different pictures in the set of this and both have bene contrast rejections. I figured the first one was too little so I added some on this version, but I'm guessing this is too much. I look at the histogram and the left side is probably what I think a little low but then I'm not a perfect histogram reader from what I can tell.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Can someone please point me in the right direction for this. I have edited two different pictures in the set of this and both have bene contrast rejections. I figured the first one was too little so I added some on this version, but I'm guessing this is too much. I look at the histogram and the left side is probably what I think a little low but then I'm not a perfect histogram reader from what I can tell.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7313067
          It looks as if you were slightly shooting against the light. The photo lacks shadows, the background looks brighter than the aircraft itself. Won't be easy ...
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Thanks Geri - it was a morning shot yes - I have some earlier in the sequence that I will give a try with - I think I'll check here first before I try though.

Comment

Could a screener please check this for me to see if it is any better - different editing plus an earlier shot in the sequence than the others I submitted.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A320-N271NV-KFLL-05092019-01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	507.9 KB
ID:	1035539

Comment

Could a screener please check this for me to see if it is any better - different editing plus an earlier shot in the sequence than the others I submitted.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24963[/ATTACH]
                Very borderline for (weak) contrast.

Comment

Thanks Dana - think I'm just going to forget this series and wait for the elusive bird to come in again.

Comment

Could I please get a pre-screen on this image.

Name:	A332-PR-AIV-KFLL-06042019.jpg
Size:	521.4 KB
ID:	1039830

Comment

Could I please get a pre-screen on this image.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25188[/ATTACH]
                      Backlit, dark/contrast, oversharpened, noise/compression.

Comment

Thought so but thought I would check - thanks Dana.

Comment

Could I please get a pre-screen on this - I am getting a blurry rejection on a couple of others in the series - took a totally different image this time and also trying an image from a totally other angle.

Name:	A21N-N929VA-KFLL07112019.jpg
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	1040794 Click image for larger version

Name:	A21N-N929VA-KFLL07112019-02.jpg
Size:	803.2 KB
ID:	1040795
                          Last edited by MarkLawrence; 2019-07-12, 12:48.

Comment

Could I please get a pre-screen on this - I am getting a blurry rejection on a couple of others in the series - took a totally different image this time and also trying an image from a totally other angle.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26293[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]26294[/ATTACH]
                            They both look blurry to me. Check the tail on the first or the cockpit on the second photo.
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Thanks Geri - I just seem to be having a lot of issues with my D3 at the moment and it's connection to the Sigma lens In for service I guess.....

Comment

I found another image in the series that doesn't seem as affected by the bluriness on the left had side of the image (I think!!) - could a screener please check and see if this would be acceptable (last try!!)

Thanks

Name:	A21N-N929VA-KFLL07112019.jpg
Size:	919.7 KB
ID:	1040797

Comment

Working...
                                X