Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mardayvirin - Editing Advice

Hello
    I would be really grateful if you could pre screen this photo please. Feedback will be very useful.
    Many Thanks
    Chris
    Attached Files

Originally posted by mardayvirin View Post
    Hello
    I would be really grateful if you could pre screen this photo please. Feedback will be very useful.
    Many Thanks
    Chris
    Bit dark but overall good. Fix and upload. Remember to select special paint scheme category

Comment

Thank you for your advice

Comment

Horizon unlevel

Hello
        Two rejects horizon unlevel, I can't see how i can improve them. Please cast an eye on these photos any feedback will be most welcomed.
        Many Thanks
        Kind regards
        Chris
        JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6179559

Comment

Hello,

for first, In the first place verify the verticality of the red post situated behind a350.
          Later if need, the horizontality with the runway. Your software of retouch photo can make it.
          In my opinion, it would be necessary to tilt him towards the right so that posts is parallel to the verticality

Olivier

Comment

Originally posted by olandes269 View Post
            Hello,

for first, In the first place verify the verticality of the red post situated behind a350.
            Later if need, the horizontality with the runway. Your software of retouch photo can make it.
            In my opinion, it would be necessary to tilt him towards the right so that posts is parallel to the verticality

Olivier
            Thanks Olivier

Comment

mardayvirin - Editing Advice

Hello
              Three photos rejected for overexposed and too little or too much contrast.
              Personally I can't see anything wrong (but then I am not a screener)
              Please cast your eye on these photos and give me your opinions if it is worth appealing
              Many thanks
              Kind regards
              Chris
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8358.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	295.1 KB
ID:	1020757Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8561.jpg
Size:	333.8 KB
ID:	1020758Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7612.jpg
Size:	314.6 KB
ID:	1020759

Comment

Hello
                Three photos rejected for overexposed and too little or too much contrast.
                Personally I can't see anything wrong (but then I am not a screener)
                Please cast your eye on these photos and give me your opinions if it is worth appealing
                Many thanks
                Kind regards
                Chris
                If you check the histogram, you will see a spike on the right side that indicates that yes, these are in fact (slightly) overexposed. A small adjustment should be all that is needed to make them acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                  If you check the histogram, you will see a spike on the right side that indicates that yes, these are in fact (slightly) overexposed. A small adjustment should be all that is needed to make them acceptable.
                  Thank you, appreciate your reply.
                  Regards
                  Chris

Comment

Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter

Hello JP crew.
                    Photo was rejected for obstructing objects/ foreground clutter. For my future reference
                    will someone be kind enough to explain which obstructing objects are in the photo, also foreground clutter ? is it the grass.
                    Thanks
                    Regards
                    Chris.
                    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi Chris,

the taxiway guidance sign is the obstructing object. In your case it's quite easy to avoid if you take the pic one second earlier or later.

Regards
                      Sebastian

Comment

Originally posted by EDDFspotter View Post
                        Hi Chris,

the taxiway guidance sign is the obstructing object. In your case it's quite easy to avoid if you take the pic one second earlier or later.

Regards
                        Sebastian
                        Thanks Sebastian

Comment

Editing advice

Hello JP Crew
                          This photo was rejected on grounds Overprocessed/bad processing.
                          Please can I have some advice what I did wrong.
                          Many thanks
                          Chris
                          Last edited by LX-A343; 2017-12-26, 11:25. Reason: deletd that huge amount of Javascript

Comment

Hello JP Crew
                            This photo was rejected on grounds Overprocessed/bad processing.
                            Please can I have some advice what I did wrong.
                            Many thanks
                            Chris
                            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6257561
                            The screener left you a note: "Visible editing halos."
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                              The screener left you a note: "Visible editing halos."
                              I have just seen the comment on my email ( comment is not on rejected photo)
                              thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X