ErezS - Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erezs,
    One photo only - same rule for everyone + there's absolutely no reason to have 2 pics of that batch
    Last edited by Alex - Spot-This !; 2018-08-01, 06:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
      Erezs,
      One photo only - same rule for everyone + there's absolutely no reason to have 2 pics of that batch
      Alex,
      Thanks for the answer, I think that in this case there is a reason / option to accept 2 pics from this batch, because there is a clear difference between the pictures, but you are the one who decides ...
      According to your decision, would you please recommend about one of the four pics that I should upload?
      Best regards,
      Erez.

Comment

Originally posted by ErezS View Post
        Alex,
        Thanks for the answer, I think that in this case there is a reason / option to accept 2 pics from this batch, because there is a clear difference between the pictures, but you are the one who decides ...
        According to your decision, would you please recommend about one of the four pics that I should upload?
        Best regards,
        Erez.
        We usually ask that the photographer choose their preferred, and upload just one. Uploading more than one from the same sequence will likely result in all of the images being rejected for similar.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
          We usually ask that the photographer choose their preferred, and upload just one. Uploading more than one from the same sequence will likely result in all of the images being rejected for similar.
          1st: we are not talking here about pics in sequence, these pics taken during few days.
          2nd: I asked for a recommendation about a single best pic in your eyes, but probably I'll choose in myself with hope for the best.

have a good day.

Comment

probably I'll choose in myself with hope for the best.
            As I said, that's exactly what we ask photographers to do in the first place.

Comment

As I said, that's exactly what we ask photographers to do in the first place.
              Thanks Dana, but if so why does this forum exist? Is not it for consultations?
              I thought I should get a recommendation, but I will act according to what I think.
              End...

Comment

Thanks Dana, but if so why does this forum exist? Is not it for consultations?
                I thought I should get a recommendation, but I will act according to what I think.
                End...
                Of course you can ask for advice comparing two photos in this forum. But chances, that a screener will reply are minimal. What we offer is, that any photographer can show a photo here which he intends to upload and we screener have a first look and give advice whether or not it can be accepted. If you want that, please follow our very basic and simple rules.
                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Dear friends,

Unfortunately, I don't understand the both reasons for this rejection.

This photo is a type that is usually accepted.

What's the bad motive here?
                  And where is the aircraft with the ''part cut off''?

Before I send an appeal in this case, I would like In all honesty to try to understand the nature of the problem here.

Best regards,
                  Erez.

Comment

Dear friends,

Unfortunately, I don't understand the both reasons for this rejection.

This photo is a type that is usually accepted.

What's the bad motive here?
                    And where is the aircraft with the ''part cut off''?

Before I send an appeal in this case, I would like In all honesty to try to understand the nature of the problem here.

Best regards,
                    Erez.
                    Motive: Not really sure what you're trying to show here. Cut off: I think that was an error; should have been 'cropping/ratio' for the border you missed bottom right.

Comment

Motive: Not really sure what you're trying to show here. Cut off: I think that was an error; should have been 'cropping/ratio' for the border you missed bottom right.
                      First at all: Thanks Dana for your time.

About the motive:
                      I think you can see here the terminal building from the outside, including a nice sign ''Enjoy Eilat" . I think It's usually acceptable type.
                      Isn't?

About the cropping:
                      Oops ... It's my error, This bad was disappeared from my eyes, So I apologize about it.

I tried to edit it in a different way. Is this version it can be accepted?
                      Attached Files

Comment

First at all: Thanks Dana for your time.

About the motive:
                        I think you can see here the terminal building from the outside, including a nice sign ''Enjoy Eilat" . I think It's usually acceptable type.
                        Isn't?
                        I didn't screen it, just relaying the reasoning of those who did.

About the cropping:
                        Oops ... It's my error, This bad was disappeared from my eyes, So I apologize about it.

I tried to edit it in a different way. Is this version it can be accepted?
                        Quality-wise it's soft; for motive usually terminal/gate shots are wider and showing a bit more, so I guess it would be up to whoever screened it.

Comment

I didn't screen it, just relaying the reasoning of those who did.

Quality-wise it's soft; for motive usually terminal/gate shots are wider and showing a bit more, so I guess it would be up to whoever screened it.
                          Thanks again,

I would be happy if the screener will write his response as well here.

I know about quality-wise. It was not the final edit for upload.

I'll try to see what can I do with this photo before I upload it.

Comment

Hi,

I don't understand what the problem is with the horizon,
                            Also, what is the problem with the contrast?

Happy holidays,
                            Erez.

PS:
                            A small note for Gerardo:
                            In all honesty, I searched for my previous topic but could not find it, I thought it was erased. I apologize.
                            Originally posted by LX-A343

Originally posted by jvdl
                            I suspect the screeners are using the verticals of the tug for the horizon.
                            Thank you.

Originally posted by Croseiv
                            Greetings ErezS:
                            As for contrast, perhaps the image being backlit is creating the issue.
                            Thanks for the response, but I'm afraid you're wrong in this case.
                            I will waiting patiently for another reply from a crew member.

Comment

Okay. I will be following this one. The wheel on the tug is too dark. I am an observer. To me, the light balance is mostly on of the other side of the image, resulting in contrast issues.

Comment

Looking at the tug shadow, image is clearly backlit. Horizon, it needs a 0.4 CCW rotation

Regards
                                Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X