Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zurich - WEF Spotting

Hey mates,

has someone been already to the World Economic Forum ramp tour hold by Buchair in Zurich Airport (LSZH)? I'm not sure about the weather as it end of January and so chance of bad weather is quite high. Would be great if someone could tell me details on that.

I personal would like to do a day tour and on the same day a night tour too.
    View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

WEF = bad weather that's the main rule.

Those tours are really well done but are usually booked well in advance so be quick. And yes they are worth it.

Regards
    Alex

Comment

I went to WEF this year, the weather was very cold and overcast (the rest of Switzerland was sunny!) but being in a valley at that time of year attracts low cloud, the tour was great and still runs whatever the weather, photography wasnt an issue as you are so close to the action, in terms of aircraft you will see this differs depending on what is about and any restrictions but I certainly recommend it to anyone who wants to go.
      Kind regards
      Simon Fewkes
      www.spottinglog.com / www.bristolairportspotting.co.uk

Comment

I would recommend a trip during the WEF to anyone. This will be my 13th year - the tours are really well organised and you'll meet loads of likeminded photographers. Just wrap up - the temperatures this year were the coldest I've experienced.

Comment

I think many of the mates here knows that Zurich-Kloten is one of my favorite places, but I have not yet been able to arrive during the WEF time.

I planned to come this year, but my daughter is getting married exactly at the time of the WEF.

So of course I'm happy about the wedding, but I can't arrive this year during the WEF. maybe I'll come next year.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
          X