Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Army Gulfstream C-37A

Hey all.

Last night I spotted 97-01944 at Christchurch International Airport, parked next to the US Antarctic Program buildings. Any way to know who flies such jet, or it's "security sensitive" info and we can only guess who would visit the USAP just before the summer season begins ?

Cheers

I just remember we have a military exercise going on here, involving several other countries, which ends this weekend. First it explains a lot of odd C130 and P3 flights on the tracker, and then may be even that C37A at the airport

Comment

Are you asking who crews such airplanes or rides on them?

Comment

Curious to know who rides on such plane. I only found that it's used for government officials/high ranking officers, but nothing else ...

Comment

That about sums its use up.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by SeabirdNZ View Post
            Curious to know who rides on such plane. I only found that it's used for government officials/high ranking officers, but nothing else ...
            That's about the size of it. Those airplanes operate out of Andrews as part of the Army component there. How those aircraft ended up with the Army in the first place is an interesting (though rather long) story.

Comment

Working...
            X