No announcement yet.

MartinezRoe7 - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I would like to know your opinion regarding this rejection.

in the first photo I don't see that it's dark, it strikes me that they tell me that it is "dark / underexposed"

in the second I don't see differences of light, although in comparison with the one that upload from the same date and same plane (although different angle), yes, it is avoidable, but I always prefer to have your opinion and thus continue improving.

Thank you in advance

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi,
      The 707 isn't dark and I've now added the pic to the database

For the Alitalia the light conditions were really too bad and I would recommend to keep that one for the personnal collection

Regards
      Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
        Hi,
        The 707 isn't dark and I've now added the pic to the database

For the Alitalia the light conditions were really too bad and I would recommend to keep that one for the personnal collection

Regards
        Alex
        Alex:

As always, very kind of you and a thousand thanks for the help and advice.

Greetings from Chile

Comment

I don't know if I should discuss in this topic, but I consult the following:
          More than 3 days ago I uploaded the CC-BEK photo, but in the FR24 app I don't see it reflected, being that it's more current than it already appears. I must clarify that I never put "exclude Flighr Radar" at the time of upload.
          Why does this happen?

Greetings and thanks in advance.

LATAM was the official transporter in Chile and Peru of Pope Francisco. In the photo, the plane that took Pope Fransisco on his fly to IQQ, and then take him to LIM. This was the fly where the Pope married a couple of crew from LATAM. CC-BEK. Airbus A321-211. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

FR24 needs to show the whole scheme which isn't the case on your pic

Regards
            Alex

Comment

Regards
              Alex
              OK, thanks Alex!

Comment

Regards
                Alex
                Dear Alex, I insist again on the subject ... and more than insist, I want to know what happened. Today I see that the same photo of the CC-BEK, of a friend, if it comes out in FR24.

I insist that I didn't check the "exclude from Flight Radar" option. I do it because I don't want it to happen again not only with me, but with the rest of the spotters that we contribute to this page. I do it with pleasure, but these things seem strange to me.

Greetings and I remain attentive to your comments

Comment

Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
                  Dear Alex, I insist again on the subject ... and more than insist, I want to know what happened. Today I see that the same photo of the CC-BEK, of a friend, if it comes out in FR24.

I insist that I didn't check the "exclude from Flight Radar" option. I do it because I don't want it to happen again not only with me, but with the rest of the spotters that we contribute to this page. I do it with pleasure, but these things seem strange to me.

Greetings and I remain attentive to your comments
                  Looks like someone forgot to exclude it. We try to be as consistent as possible, but sometimes things get missed. I'll see that it is excluded as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                    Looks like someone forgot to exclude it. We try to be as consistent as possible, but sometimes things get missed. I'll see that it is excluded as well.
                    In my opinion (which can differ from yours without problems), both should be left, since it shows the most important thing of the plane (the mark of Pope Francis and the Vatican shield). They would pay "just for sinners" in case such a photo is excluded. Besides, it's not the only one I've seen out there, but I'm advocating what you tell me. But it's just an opinion, I always give it while it's in the JetPhotos rules.

Thanks Dlowwa

Regards from Chile
                    Gustavo

Comment

Hello everyone, I wanted to know your opinion regarding these photos, before analyzing whether I upload them or not. Your opinion would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance. Regards!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8619cc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	857.6 KB
ID:	1022206

Name:	IMG_8514cc.jpg
Size:	663.9 KB
ID:	1022207

Name:	IMG_1905cc.jpg
Size:	474.4 KB
ID:	1022208

Name:	IMG_1935cc.jpg
Size:	439.1 KB
ID:	1022209

Name:	IMG_0358cc.jpg
Size:	515.5 KB
ID:	1022210

Comment

Hello everyone, I wanted to know your opinion regarding these photos, before analyzing whether I upload them or not. Your opinion would be very helpful.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13547[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]13548[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]13549[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]13550[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]13551[/ATTACH]
                        1. heat haze
                        2. borderline color (yellow)
                        3-4 ok
                        5. soft, blurry, noisy, color, contrast, compression

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                          1. heat haze
                          2. borderline color (yellow)
                          3-4 ok
                          5. soft, blurry, noisy, color, contrast, compression
                          Thank you very much dlowwa!
                          Now that I've learned how to upload photos to the forum, I'll "bomb" them with questions (I can, right?)
                          A query:
                          The borderline color (yellow) referred to? (I prefer to ask to learn)

Regards!

Comment

Thank you very much dlowwa!
                            Now that I've learned how to upload photos to the forum, I'll "bomb" them with questions (I can, right?)
                            A query:
                            The borderline color (yellow) referred to? (I prefer to ask to learn)

Regards!
                            You can "bomb" us with questions. But maybe we don't answer that much. Stick to the 5 photos per day and wait for them to be answered.

As for your question: I don't really understand, what you mean. dlowwa meant, that the photo as a bit of a yellow colour cast, which can lead to a rejection. Is that clear now?
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                              You can "bomb" us with questions. But maybe we don't answer that much. Stick to the 5 photos per day and wait for them to be answered.

As for your question: I don't really understand, what you mean. dlowwa meant, that the photo as a bit of a yellow colour cast, which can lead to a rejection. Is that clear now?
                              Now it's clearer to me (Discúlpame Gerardo, a veces uso el traductor y no me queda claro en ocasiones)
                              No problems, 5 photos per day as an inquiry, they also seem more than enough, because if I were more I would consider it abuse.
                              The rest is available to you.

Many Thanks!
                              Regards

Comment

Hello again, I wanted to know your opinion regarding these photos.

Name:	IMG_0013c.jpg
Size:	807.1 KB
ID:	1022246

Name:	IMG_1154cc.jpg
Size:	523.7 KB
ID:	1022247