MartinezRoe7 - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone
    I consult them for this image, if it is well edited or has some detail to repair.
    In addition to asking if it is well edited and I can upload it to the database, it would correspond to a photo of the "night shot" or normal category (since it was taken at sunset)
    Greetings and thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
      Hello everyone
      I consult them for this image, if it is well edited or has some detail to repair.
      In addition to asking if it is well edited and I can upload it to the database, it would correspond to a photo of the "night shot" or normal category (since it was taken at sunset)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/145322...6/24619805877/
      Upload size is not available on Flickr.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        Upload size is not available on Flickr.
        Could not see the photo? I tried to upload here but he did not let me.

Comment

Could not see the photo? I tried to upload here but he did not let me.
          There are multiple versions visible there. Please post the one you plan to upload, as I'm not going to waste time commenting on all 10 versions on Flickr.

Comment

There are multiple versions visible there. Please post the one you plan to upload, as I'm not going to waste time commenting on all 10 versions on Flickr.
            A thousand apologies, it is not my intention to waste your time.
            but when I clicked on the link that I published, I found the AeroMéxico Quetzacoatl that I want to know about, whether it is OK to publish or not and if so, if it falls into the category of "night shot"

Comment

but when I clicked on the link that I published, I found the AeroMéxico Quetzacoatl that I want to know about, whether it is OK to publish or not and if so, if it falls into the category of "night shot"

Flickr offers many different sizes of that photo, only 2 or 3 are sizes you can upload here. So, please re-size to the final photo you want to upload and show only this one here.
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                Flickr offers many different sizes of that photo, only 2 or 3 are sizes you can upload here. So, please re-size to the final photo you want to upload and show only this one here.
                Ok Geri, now I understand.
                I don't speak English so well, so I started using the translator to understand and write.

I will see how to upload the photo here in the forum, but seeing other topics I already understood that it is a night shot photo.

Thank you very much for the explanation.

Comment

No need to apologize, just explaining why I won't comment on that post. Choose one of the upload-sized versions (I suggest something in the 1200-1600 pix range) and attach post it in this thread if you'd still like a comment.

Comment

No need to apologize, just explaining why I won't comment on that post. Choose one of the upload-sized versions (I suggest something in the 1200-1600 pix range) and attach post it in this thread if you'd still like a comment.
                    I appreciate your explanation and even more the willingness to see my photo, but I looked back on the forums and something I could find, besides filtering in the search of images that are here in JetPhotos. Finally, thanks to his advice I was able to achieve a "Night Shot" photo.

PS: I was left with the question of how the hell to upload a photo here in the forum. I modified the size and nothing. I will see what I can do about it and thus not insist on the subject of flickr

Quetzalcoatl, arriving at the sunset of Santiago and on time, after leaving late from MEX. It's the first time I can take picture of this plane.. XA-ADL. Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hello, I would like to know your opinion regarding this rejection. I edited a photo the same day and with minutes of difference and they approved it. Will it be the dark for the painting of the plane?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hello, I would like to know your opinion regarding this rejection. I edited a photo the same day and with minutes of difference and they approved it. Will it be the dark for the painting of the plane?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6300334
                        Hey

You have only to increase hilights by adjusting the levels in the histogram.
                        This is what you should have then (left side is edited, the right side is your original). If you see it´s much brighter now . I think it´s acceptable but no 100% guarantee.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	74499_1515377271.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	569.7 KB
ID:	1021688

Here is a "screenshot" of the settings in the histogram (PS Elements 15).
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	b.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	1021689

Hope this helps, have a nice evening!
                        Best Regards from Germany,
                        Julian S.​

Comment

No, whole image is underexposed.

Comment

No, whole image is underexposed.
                            Thanks dlowwa !

Comment

Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
                              Hey

You have only to increase hilights by adjusting the levels in the histogram.
                              This is what you should have then (left side is edited, the right side is your original). If you see it´s much brighter now . I think it´s acceptable but no 100% guarantee.
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]12963[/ATTACH]

Here is a "screenshot" of the settings in the histogram (PS Elements 15).
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]12964[/ATTACH]

Hope this helps, have a nice evening!
                              Hi Julian

I want to thank you for the help. With this I learn another step in the editing of the photos, because as I said before, just last year I decided to upload photos and edit in PS (I have the CC version 2017).

I did not know how to edit it in the histogram and already with the photo I can understand something.

I owe you one!
                              Thanks and greetings from Chile

Comment

Hi Julian

I want to thank you for the help. With this I learn another step in the editing of the photos, because as I said before, just last year I decided to upload photos and edit in PS (I have the CC version 2017).

I did not know how to edit it in the histogram and already with the photo I can understand something.

I owe you one!
                                Thanks and greetings from Chile

It´s our hobby, so, no big thing! I´m very happy that this was helpful for you .

Happy Spottings and a lot of accepted pictures.
                                Best Regards from Germany,
                                Julian S.​

Comment

Working...
                                X