Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 243

Thread: MartinezRoe7 - Editing Advice

  1. #41
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
    Hello everyone, I wanted to know your opinion regarding these photos, before analyzing whether I upload them or not. Your opinion would be very helpful.

    Thanks in advance. Regards!


    Attachment 13547
    Attachment 13548
    Attachment 13549
    Attachment 13550
    Attachment 13551
    1. heat haze
    2. borderline color (yellow)
    3-4 ok
    5. soft, blurry, noisy, color, contrast, compression

  2. #42
    Member MartinezRoe7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Santago SCEL
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. heat haze
    2. borderline color (yellow)
    3-4 ok
    5. soft, blurry, noisy, color, contrast, compression
    Thank you very much dlowwa!
    Now that I've learned how to upload photos to the forum, I'll "bomb" them with questions (I can, right?)
    A query:
    The borderline color (yellow) referred to? (I prefer to ask to learn)

    Regards!

  3. #43
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
    Thank you very much dlowwa!
    Now that I've learned how to upload photos to the forum, I'll "bomb" them with questions (I can, right?)
    A query:
    The borderline color (yellow) referred to? (I prefer to ask to learn)

    Regards!
    You can "bomb" us with questions. But maybe we don't answer that much. Stick to the 5 photos per day and wait for them to be answered.

    As for your question: I don't really understand, what you mean. dlowwa meant, that the photo as a bit of a yellow colour cast, which can lead to a rejection. Is that clear now?

  4. #44
    Member MartinezRoe7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Santago SCEL
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LX-A343 View Post
    You can "bomb" us with questions. But maybe we don't answer that much. Stick to the 5 photos per day and wait for them to be answered.

    As for your question: I don't really understand, what you mean. dlowwa meant, that the photo as a bit of a yellow colour cast, which can lead to a rejection. Is that clear now?
    Now it's clearer to me (Discúlpame Gerardo, a veces uso el traductor y no me queda claro en ocasiones)
    No problems, 5 photos per day as an inquiry, they also seem more than enough, because if I were more I would consider it abuse.
    The rest is available to you.

    Many Thanks!
    Regards

  5. #45
    Member MartinezRoe7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Santago SCEL
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Hello again, I wanted to know your opinion regarding these photos.

    Thanks in advance. Regards!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0013c.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	807.1 KB 
ID:	13607
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1154cc.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	523.7 KB 
ID:	13608
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3039cc.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	527.8 KB 
ID:	13609
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PRMAG.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	279.4 KB 
ID:	13610
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1999cc.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	781.3 KB 
ID:	13611

  6. #46
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
    Hello again, I wanted to know your opinion regarding these photos.

    Thanks in advance. Regards!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0013c.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	807.1 KB 
ID:	13607
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1154cc.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	523.7 KB 
ID:	13608
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3039cc.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	527.8 KB 
ID:	13609
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PRMAG.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	279.4 KB 
ID:	13610
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1999cc.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	781.3 KB 
ID:	13611
    1. heat haze, blurry
    2-3 ok
    4. soft, contrast (too low)
    5. heat haze, contrast

  7. #47
    Member MartinezRoe7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Santago SCEL
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. heat haze, blurry
    2-3 ok
    4. soft, contrast (too low)
    5. heat haze, contrast
    Thanks Dlowwa!

  8. #48
    Member MartinezRoe7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Santago SCEL
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Hello again, I wanted to know your opinion regarding these photos.

    Thanks in advance. Regards!


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2420cc.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	521.5 KB 
ID:	13638
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8384g.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	841.4 KB 
ID:	13639
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9676c.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	541.2 KB 
ID:	13640
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6950c.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	601.9 KB 
ID:	13641
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4359cc.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1,023.3 KB 
ID:	13642

  9. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
    Hello again, I wanted to know your opinion regarding these photos.

    Thanks in advance. Regards!


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2420cc.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	521.5 KB 
ID:	13638
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8384g.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	841.4 KB 
ID:	13639
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9676c.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	541.2 KB 
ID:	13640
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6950c.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	601.9 KB 
ID:	13641
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4359cc.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1,023.3 KB 
ID:	13642
    1. soft & heat distortion
    2. heat distortion obstruction/clutter low contrast
    3. looks OK
    4. looks OK
    5. oversharpened

    DJ Reed/Screening Team

  10. #50
    Member MartinezRoe7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Santago SCEL
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJReed View Post
    1. soft & heat distortion
    2. heat distortion obstruction/clutter low contrast
    3. looks OK
    4. looks OK
    5. oversharpened

    DJ Reed/Screening Team
    thanks !!!

  11. #51
    Member MartinezRoe7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Santago SCEL
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Hello again, I wanted to know your opinion regarding these photos.

    Thanks in advance. Regards!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6625cc.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	826.3 KB 
ID:	13678
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1885cc.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	573.5 KB 
ID:	13679
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2521cc.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	992.9 KB 
ID:	13680
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7883g.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	530.3 KB 
ID:	13681
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8703c.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	913.5 KB 
ID:	13682

  12. #52
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
    Hello again, I wanted to know your opinion regarding these photos.

    Thanks in advance. Regards!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6625cc.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	826.3 KB 
ID:	13678
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1885cc.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	573.5 KB 
ID:	13679
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2521cc.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	992.9 KB 
ID:	13680
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7883g.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	530.3 KB 
ID:	13681
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8703c.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	913.5 KB 
ID:	13682
    1. soft, heat haze
    2. soft, contrast
    3. heat haze, color, oversharpened
    4. borderline soft
    5. borderline soft/heat haze

  13. #53
    Member MartinezRoe7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Santago SCEL
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. soft, heat haze
    2. soft, contrast
    3. heat haze, color, oversharpened
    4. borderline soft
    5. borderline soft/heat haze
    Thanks Dana!

  14. #54
    Member MartinezRoe7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Santago SCEL
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Hello, I would like to know your opinion regarding this rejection.

    I understand that in the first, with the SuperTanker, I failed to add that it corresponds to the "Cargo" category, right?

    Thanks in advance!

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6366848
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6366842

  15. #55
    JetPhotos.Net Crew Julian S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    near EDFH, Germany
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
    Hello, I would like to know your opinion regarding this rejection.

    I understand that in the first, with the SuperTanker, I failed to add that it corresponds to the "Cargo" category, right?

    Thanks in advance!

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6366848
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6366842
    Hello

    If you can see in the first Picture, there are some Jaggies who leads to the oversharpened rejection. Cargo should be the ticked, yes.
    The second picture looks more blurry than soft, so not sure if you can fix this. But probably you have another picture of this plane and can try this.

    Hope this helps, have a nice evening!
    Best Regards from Germany,
    Julian S.​

  16. #56
    Member MartinezRoe7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Santago SCEL
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian S. View Post
    Hello

    If you can see in the first Picture, there are some Jaggies who leads to the oversharpened rejection. Cargo should be the ticked, yes.
    The second picture looks more blurry than soft, so not sure if you can fix this. But probably you have another picture of this plane and can try this.

    Hope this helps, have a nice evening!
    Hi Julian!

    How good it is to see you as a JP crew, congratulations!
    With regard to the rejections, I imagined that it was Cargo, seeing the rejection I just understood that it was a charge. With regard to the "Jaggies", the first time I read that word, so I don't understand in a photo what it refers to (excuse my ignorance). Could you ask for help with this picture? (for inbox?)

    As always, thanks for your tips!

    Regards, from Chile

  17. #57
    Member MartinezRoe7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Santago SCEL
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Hello again, I wanted to know your opinion regarding these photos.

    Thanks in advance. Regards!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7221c.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	646.7 KB 
ID:	13691
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7227c.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	659.8 KB 
ID:	13692
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7419c.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	542.6 KB 
ID:	13693
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7445c.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	520.7 KB 
ID:	13694
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2127cc.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	670.1 KB 
ID:	13695

  18. #58
    JetPhotos.Net Crew Julian S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    near EDFH, Germany
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Hi Julian!

    How good it is to see you as a JP crew, congratulations!
    With regard to the rejections, I imagined that it was Cargo, seeing the rejection I just understood that it was a charge. With regard to the "Jaggies", the first time I read that word, so I don't understand in a photo what it refers to (excuse my ignorance). Could you ask for help with this picture? (for inbox?)

    As always, thanks for your tips!

    Regards, from Chile
    At first, thanks for your warm words!

    For the Question to the Jaggies. Jaggies are those zig-zag lines in the image.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unbenannt6.PNG 
Views:	14 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	13698Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unbenannt7.PNG 
Views:	9 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	13699Name:  Unbenannt8.PNG
Views: 47
Size:  18.4 KB
    If you see those, you can be sure that the picture is oversharpened. Hope this is clear now. If not, here is the Wikipedia-Site for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
    Hello again, I wanted to know your opinion regarding these photos.

    Thanks in advance. Regards!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7221c.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	646.7 KB 
ID:	13691
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7227c.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	659.8 KB 
ID:	13692
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7419c.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	542.6 KB 
ID:	13693
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7445c.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	520.7 KB 
ID:	13694
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2127cc.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	670.1 KB 
ID:	13695
    #1 looks a bit soft to me and it can profit from a bit more contrast too
    #2 same as #1
    #3 can profit from a bit more sharpening otherwise should be ok
    #4 OK
    #5 contrast because there is no direct sun on the aircraft, so if you have one with direct sun, i would try this.

    Hope this helps, have a nice evening.
    Last edited by Julian S.; 02-10-2018 at 09:21 PM.
    Best Regards from Germany,
    Julian S.​

  19. #59
    Member MartinezRoe7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Santago SCEL
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian S. View Post
    At first, thank your warm words!

    For the Question to the Jaggies. Jaggies are those zig-zag lines in the image.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unbenannt6.PNG 
Views:	14 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	13698Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unbenannt7.PNG 
Views:	9 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	13699Name:  Unbenannt8.PNG
Views: 47
Size:  18.4 KB
    If you see those, you can be sure that the picture is oversharpened. Hope this is clear now. If not, here is the Wikipedia-Site for it.

    More technical, impossible! Great!!



    #1 looks a bit soft to me and it can profit from a bit more contrast too
    #2 same as #1
    #3 can profit from a bit more sharpening otherwise should be ok
    #4 OK
    #5 contrast because there is no direct sun on the aircraft, so if you have one with direct sun, i would try this.

    Hope this helps, have a nice evening.

    More technical, impossible! Great!!
    Millions of thanks, Julian!

  20. #60
    Member MartinezRoe7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Santago SCEL
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Hello again, I wanted to know your opinion regarding these photos.

    Thanks in advance. Regards!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1148cx.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	512.4 KB 
ID:	13764
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1212cc.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	563.1 KB 
ID:	13765
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1253cc.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	586.5 KB 
ID:	13766
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3120cc.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	557.1 KB 
ID:	13767
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6927c.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	676.4 KB 
ID:	13768

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •