Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pta Aviation View Post
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6739511

Hi there. I had this photo rejected for bad colour and similar photo uploaded. I'm fine with the bad colour rejection as that can be fixed easily. However the similar photo rejection is the one I don't understand. I know I have two photos of the same aircraft already in the database. But all are different and while all were shot from the same location, the aircraft is facing different directions in all the photos, including this one that's been rejected. And plus this one is on a different date to the other two. Doesn't that at least count for something?
    You are correct, the images are different enough that they should not be considered similar.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      You are correct, the images are different enough that they should not be considered similar.
      Thank you for the confirmation. Is there a chance that it could be accepted if I upload it again? With the colour fixed of course.

Comment

Is there a chance that it could be accepted if I upload it again? With the colour fixed of course.
        Yes.

Comment

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Hi there. I had this photo rejected for too much/too little contrast. I do know however that it is too little contrast. It is unfixable or can I improve the contrast to make it acceptable?

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6767429

Hi there. I had this photo rejected for too much/too little contrast. I do know however that it is too little contrast. It is unfixable or can I improve the contrast to make it acceptable?
            Hi,

I'm not from the crew, but IMHO lacks contrast but fixable. Reduce a bit the whites (because of the nose) and increase the contrast.

Cheers,

Vinicius

Comment

Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
              Hi,

I'm not from the crew, but IMHO lacks contrast but fixable. Reduce a bit the whites (because of the nose) and increase the contrast.

Cheers,

Vinicius
              Thanks for the tip Vinicius. I'll try that.

Comment

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Hi there. The bad colour, no problem. I can fix it. The bad info, I don't understand. All the info is correct, including serial number. It's exactly the same info on all the other accepted photos of aircraft.

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6982536

Hi there. The bad colour, no problem. I can fix it. The bad info, I don't understand. All the info is correct, including serial number. It's exactly the same info on all the other accepted photos of aircraft.
                  "Bad info: Genre" means, you uploaded as military instead of civilian.
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                    "Bad info: Genre" means, you uploaded as military instead of civilian.
                    Oh, thank you. I didn't see that.

Comment

Hi there. I'm having a problem with my rejected photos not appearing in the rejected photos section. I've had at least 3 or 4 photos that were rejected in the past few days but are not appearing in the rejected photos list. I would like to know why that is case. It is not a very convenient situation as I cannot see the reasons why they were rejected so I can fix them.

Comment

Hi there. I'm having a problem with my rejected photos not appearing in the rejected photos section. I've had at least 3 or 4 photos that were rejected in the past few days but are not appearing in the rejected photos list. I would like to know why that is case. It is not a very convenient situation as I cannot see the reasons why they were rejected so I can fix them.
                        What is your photographer name?

Comment

What is your photographer name?
                          Tsephe Letseka.

I checked my rejected list again and I did see them. They are in a different order to what I was used to seeing them in.

Comment

Hi there. I don't understand why I had this photo rejected for wrong info. I searched the aircraft with its registration online and the info I have provided is the info that I got together with photo of the actual aircraft.

Comment

Hi there. I don't understand why I had this photo rejected for wrong info. I searched the aircraft with its registration online and the info I have provided is the info that I got together with photo of the actual aircraft.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7512898
                              Hi, I screened this one. The aircraft type field was empty on the screening page, but as it is now visible on the rejected image, this means it was a system bug. Feel free to appeal.

Comment

Hi, I screened this one. The aircraft type field was empty on the screening page, but as it is now visible on the rejected image, this means it was a system bug. Feel free to appeal.
                                Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X