Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
    Hello,

is the photo attached below passable, or is it affected by heat haze to much?

Thank you
    Marian

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17395[/ATTACH]
    Borderline. Would be ok for me, but can't say the same for everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      Borderline. Would be ok for me, but can't say the same for everyone else.
      Thank you. I uploaded it, will see the result.

Comment

Hello,

This Saturday I fly for holiday. I want to use this opportunity to take cabin (Interior) photo. Do you recommend to use flash or better not? Better to use lower shutter speed?

I know it is probably bad question, as camera setting depends on situation and light in cabin, but I have never took photos in interior, so any recommendations about proper camera setting for interior photos are more then welcome

Regards
        Marian

Comment

Hello,

This Saturday I fly for holiday. I want to use this opportunity to take cabin (Interior) photo. Do you recommend to use flash or better not? Better to use lower shutter speed?

I know it is probably bad question, as camera setting depends on situation and light in cabin, but I have never took photos in interior, so any recommendations about proper camera setting for interior photos are more then welcome

Regards
          Marian
          I personally would avoid using the flash, as you tend to get a very bright foreground and very dark background. I doubt you will find many accepted cabin images in the DB take with a flash.

Comment

Hello,

I need some help on this reject: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6732638

How to change exposure to make photo less overexposed? Play with curves or just put exposure down a little?

Thank you
            Marian

Comment

Hello,

I need some help on this reject: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6732638

How to change exposure to make photo less overexposed? Play with curves or just put exposure down a little?

Thank you
              Marian
              Just needs a very slight adjustment imho. Top of fuselage a bit bright.

Comment

Hello,

referencing to reject https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6745538 I adjusted contrast a little.

Can you give me some feedback, if the photo looks better now or needs any other adjustment?

Click image for larger version

Name:	wing_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	573.6 KB
ID:	1029852

Thank you.

Marian

Comment

Hello,

referencing to reject https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6745538 I adjusted contrast a little.

Can you give me some feedback, if the photo looks better now or needs any other adjustment?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18034[/ATTACH]

Thank you.

Marian
                  Still looks pretty borderline for soft/contrast imho.

Comment

Hi,

according to histogram, there was a gap on left side. I adjusted it again using curves and added some extra sharpening.

Is this proper way how to adjust the photo? Result is here:

Name:	wing_3.jpg
Size:	701.6 KB
ID:	1029897

Thank you
                    Marian

Comment

Hi,

according to histogram, there was a gap on left side. I adjusted it again using curves and added some extra sharpening.

Is this proper way how to adjust the photo? Result is here:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18093[/ATTACH]

Thank you
                      Marian
                      A bit bright now, and starting to bring out the flaws/reflections in the window glass. Not sure this will be fixable.

Comment

A bit bright now, and starting to bring out the flaws/reflections in the window glass. Not sure this will be fixable.
                        ok, I give up. Thanks.

Comment

ok, I give up. Thanks.
                          Unless you get it perfect when you're taking them, window shots can be hard to fix after the fact, simply due to fact you're shooting through a (semi)transparent medium that refracts light in all sorts of strange ways.

Comment

Unless you get it perfect when you're taking them, window shots can be hard to fix after the fact, simply due to fact you're shooting through a (semi)transparent medium that refracts light in all sorts of strange ways.
                            Yes, I guess it is the same problem like taking photos through windows in terminal buildings.

Anyway, I took one other photo from the same flight which was created earlier and processed it. Can you give me information if it is suffered by same problems like previous attempts?

Thank you
                            Marian

Name:	wing_new.jpg
Size:	452.0 KB
ID:	1029951

Comment

Yes, I guess it is the same problem like taking photos through windows in terminal buildings.

Anyway, I took one other photo from the same flight which was created earlier and processed it. Can you give me information if it is suffered by same problems like previous attempts?

Thank you
                              Marian

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18155[/ATTACH]
                              Looks better I think.

Comment

Looks better I think.
                                ok, I will give it a try.

Thank you for your time and advices.

Marian

Comment

Working...