Majky737 - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I want to ask question, which is more about correct data then prescreening... therefore I hope it will be ok if I have affected photo in queue. I have uploaded photo of req. 1014 (cn 361014). Aircraft type was selected by system. However, checking data in queue, aircraft type is now filed as:

PZL-Swidnik W-3WA Sokó?

Question mark was suspicious to me, so I checked this frame on JP and it was uploaded in the past as:

PZL-Swidnik W3 Sokol
    PZL-Swidnik W-3WA Sokó?
    PZL-Swidnik W-3WA Sokół

I made a little test and by selecting PZL-Swidnik W-3WA Sokół in form, I get PZL-Swidnik W-3WA Sokó? on "Manage queued photos" page. Should I leave type as PZL-Swidnik W-3WA Sokó? with question mark?

Thank you for your advice.

Marian

Comment

Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
      Hello,

I want to ask question, which is more about correct data then prescreening... therefore I hope it will be ok if I have affected photo in queue. I have uploaded photo of req. 1014 (cn 361014). Aircraft type was selected by system. However, checking data in queue, aircraft type is now filed as:

PZL-Swidnik W-3WA Sokó?

Question mark was suspicious to me, so I checked this frame on JP and it was uploaded in the past as:

PZL-Swidnik W3 Sokol
      PZL-Swidnik W-3WA Sokó?
      PZL-Swidnik W-3WA Sokół

I made a little test and by selecting PZL-Swidnik W-3WA Sokół in form, I get PZL-Swidnik W-3WA Sokó? on "Manage queued photos" page. Should I leave type as PZL-Swidnik W-3WA Sokó? with question mark?

Thank you for your advice.

Marian
      I think that's just a little bug with the script. Non-English characters sometimes show up as such. If the system autofilled it that way, you should be safe.

Comment

Hello,

I seek for advice how to improve contrast on this photo. Any suggestion is more then welcome.

Click image for larger version

Name:	RJF04.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	807.9 KB
ID:	1030570

Regards
        Marian

Comment

Hello,

I seek for advice how to improve contrast on this photo. Any suggestion is more then welcome.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18920[/ATTACH]

Regards
          Marian
          Contrast is too low. Also a bit dark.

Comment

Hi Dana, thank you for your comment. Maybe this new version is a little better? I added some exposure and increased contrast a little.

Name:	RJF04_II.jpg
Size:	833.6 KB
ID:	1030586

I have one more picture - reedited after reject due softness and contrast.

Name:	SP-EED_2.jpg
Size:	534.9 KB
ID:	1030587

Regards
            Marian

Comment

Hi Dana, thank you for your comment. Maybe this new version is a little better? I added some exposure and increased contrast a little.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18936[/ATTACH]
              Still borderline for contrast. Overcast skies, not much more you can do.

I have one more picture - reedited after reject due softness and contrast.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]18937[/ATTACH]
              Would again be rejected for soft and contrast.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                Still borderline for contrast. Overcast skies, not much more you can do.
                Do you think it is passable due borderline contrast? Or does it depends on screener who will screen it?

Comment

Do you think it is passable due borderline contrast? Or does it depends on screener who will screen it?
                  Probably ok, but that's not a certainty.

Comment

Hello,

is photo attached below sharp enought? As I am unsure, can somebody confirm that correct reg is MM54505?

Thank you.
                    Kind regards
                    Marian

Name:	MM54505.jpg
Size:	776.8 KB
ID:	1030680

Comment

Hello,

is photo attached below sharp enought? As I am unsure, can somebody confirm that correct reg is MM54505?

Thank you.
                      Kind regards
                      Marian

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19051[/ATTACH]
                      Looks a bit soft. Not sure about the reg., but you can check Scramble.

Comment

Hello,

I have received reject of this photo:
                        JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I made some adjustment of contrast, exposure and added some extra sharpening resulting to this:

Name:	OK-YBA_3.jpg
Size:	664.3 KB
ID:	1030935

is the new edit better? Or do you suggest to start again from scratch?

Thank you
                        Kind regards
                        Marian

Comment

Hello,

I have received reject of this photo:
                          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I made some adjustment of contrast, exposure and added some extra sharpening resulting to this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19354[/ATTACH]

is the new edit better? Or do you suggest to start again from scratch?

Thank you
                          Kind regards
                          Marian
                          Exposure is fine, contrast borderline, but still really soft. DOF might just be too low for this to be fixable.

Comment

Hi,

I need little advice how to fix photo rejected here:

Are there any parts soft or overall photo is soft?

Thank you for help.
                            Regards
                            Marian

Comment

Hi,

I need little advice how to fix photo rejected here:

Are there any parts soft or overall photo is soft?

Thank you for help.
                              Regards
                              Marian
                              Borderline acceptable for me, but there are some soft areas along the fuselage.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                                Borderline acceptable for me, but there are some soft areas along the fuselage.
                                Ok, I have added some extra sharpening and uploaded photo into queue. Thanks for help

Comment

Working...
                                X