Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
    Hello,

I want to ask for pre-screening of the attached photo - especially exposure, contrast and sharpeness.

Thank you for your time.

Regards
    Marian

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19946[/ATTACH]
    I'd accept it. Just don't forget NIGHT SHOT and WING VIEW category.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Leveling

Hello,

I need a little help to level this photo properly. As the first lamp post from left is lending to the left but second looks good, I am unsure if I need to rotate photo a little on CW direction or not. Any suggestion is more then welcome.

Thank you,
      Kind regards
      Marian

Click image for larger version

Name:	OE-LOD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	747.2 KB
ID:	1031538

Comment

Hello,

I need a little help to level this photo properly. As the first lamp post from left is lending to the left but second looks good, I am unsure if I need to rotate photo a little on CW direction or not. Any suggestion is more then welcome.

Thank you,
        Kind regards
        Marian

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20083[/ATTACH]
        Hoi

Lamp Post in the middle of the frame seems to be leveled so would be OK for me.

Have a great evening!
        Best Regards from Germany,
        Julian S.​

Comment

Hello crew,

I have received this reject for contrast and noise:
          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

So I tried to make better edit. I think I resolved contrast issue, however, I had some difficulities solving noise. I used Noise filter selectively on some affected areas. Is this edit better than rejected one? Does it worth to add it into queue? And is there any better way how to solve noise/grain problem like noise filter?

Thank you

Regards
          Marian

Name:	OE-LCR_2.jpg
Size:	637.6 KB
ID:	1031890

Comment

Hello crew,

I have received this reject for contrast and noise:
            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

So I tried to make better edit. I think I resolved contrast issue, however, I had some difficulities solving noise. I used Noise filter selectively on some affected areas. Is this edit better than rejected one? Does it worth to add it into queue? And is there any better way how to solve noise/grain problem like noise filter?

Thank you

Regards
            Marian

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20557[/ATTACH]
            Still borderline for noise, but contrast is still poor. Also soft towards the front. Due to the angle/position of the light source(s), don't think this is fixable.

Comment

Hello,

I have problems uploading this photo:

Name:	OM-RRR.jpg
Size:	868.2 KB
ID:	1032285

Helicopter has registration OM-RRR. I made some research on web (including scramble.nl), but I can not find any info about this reg - type, cn, operator, nothing. Does anyone know at least some data about this heli?

Thank you.

Kind regards
              Marian

Comment

Hello,

I have problems uploading this photo:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21020[/ATTACH]

Helicopter has registration OM-RRR. I made some research on web (including scramble.nl), but I can not find any info about this reg - type, cn, operator, nothing. Does anyone know at least some data about this heli?

Thank you.

Kind regards
                Marian
                Appears to be a Robinson R44, private owner likely. Can't help with cn.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                  Appears to be a Robinson R44, private owner likely. Can't help with cn.
                  I found it out - on FR24 it has appeared as G-VVBL. So you are right, it is Robinson R44 Raven II with C/N 11606.

So I will upload it with it's new reg later today. Thanks for help

Name:	GVVBL.jpg
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	1032294

Comment

Hello,

I have a question. Is the aiplane on attached photo obstructed too much to reject this photo? I know that ground equipment is on the right side of aircraft, but I am not sure if it is classified as obstruction on this angle.

Thank you for reply,

Kind regards
                    Marian

Name:	OE-IHD.jpg
Size:	726.4 KB
ID:	1032459

Comment

• Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
                      Hello,

I have a question. Is the aiplane on attached photo obstructed too much to reject this photo? I know that ground equipment is on the right side of aircraft, but I am not sure if it is classified as obstruction on this angle.

Thank you for reply,

Kind regards
                      Marian

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21210[/ATTACH]
                      Borderline obstructed yes (would be ok for me), but also backlit, glare, and low contrast (would not be ok for me).

Comment

• Hi,

I have received this reject:

Do I have to use CW or CCW rotation? And how much proximetly?

Thanks
                        Marian

Comment

Hi,

Do I have to use CW or CCW rotation? And how much proximetly?

Thanks
                          Marian
                          Needs ccw rotation. I didn't check it in PS, but use the pole as reference. Maybe 0.5-1.0°
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Hi,

I want to ask how level this photo properly? I used poles and buildings in backround as reference.

Thank you.
                            Marian

Comment

Hi,

I want to ask how level this photo properly? I used poles and buildings in backround as reference.

Thank you.
                              Marian
                              Verticals indeed look ok to me.

Comment

• Thank you dlowwa.

Meanwhile, I have one more reject here:

I made some contrast adjustements. Does this new version looks better? Thank you.

Name:	EC-MKO_II.jpg
Size:	643.6 KB
ID:	1033666

Marian

Comment

Working...
                                X