Bjorn1979 - Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    If you are referring to photo 8562474, then yes you are correct, it is not similar. Perhaps the screener selected the wrong rejection reason by mistake.

Just to be clear, however, the 45 degree rule no longer applies, so please don't use it in the future when deciding which images to upload.
    Thank you. I appeald the reject and it got accepted.

Comment

Need some help with this reject guys :

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I appealed the reject but the screener who handeled my appeal told me that the brighter sky is the problem here.

Any chance this can be fixed ?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
        Need some help with this reject guys :

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I appealed the reject but the screener who handeled my appeal told me that the brighter sky is the problem here.

Any chance this can be fixed ?

Thank you
        I'm afraid you can't do much here. Technically the bright sky gives more light which makes it backlit. So no i doubt there's anything you could do

Cheers

Comment

Thank you Alex !

Comment

Dark lower fuselage

Elevated small part of the Luminance curve.
            Ike
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ikeharel View Post
              Elevated small part of the Luminance curve.
              Ike
              Looking worst than before to me, reflection really kills the shot unfortunately

Comment

Totally agree !!

Comment

Need some help with this reject guys. It was rejected for too much or too little contrast.

Do i need to add more contrast ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
                    Need some help with this reject guys. It was rejected for too much or too little contrast.

Do i need to add more contrast ?
                    just check the luminosity histogram Bjorn, it shows a total underexposure of the dark tons (too black) and a slight overexposure of the light tones.

cheers
                    Alex

Comment

Working...
                    X